11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Question abt 11clan

Question abt 11clan

Postby kuksoldat » Fri 28 Nov, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, Ive been playing on your server, 64m conquest lately, and i like it. So i wanted to check this webpage out, iam maybe thinking of going " Sub " Donation.
Will you guys provide servers for BF Hardline aswell when it hit the marked ?

And when iam playing can i just use your guys TS ?

If anyone wanna play Bf4 with me, feel free to add me, had been cool to play with other then alone all the time,
Just came over to Bf4 on pc after i came home from stiudies far away, , but have played alot of bf4 on the playstation4.

Regards Kuksoldat
kuksoldat

Re: Question abt 11clan

Postby VakuumKnecht » Sat 29 Nov, 2014 2:02 am

If you donate you will get a reserved slot. Feel free to join us on teamspek, we like to get to know new players! About hardline: we aren't sure yet.... The first beta has been pretty lame and we want to have another look into the "new" beta. If we think hardline is good we'll think about a hardline server but atm it doesn't look so (due to the impressions of the first beta)
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Re: Question abt 11clan

Postby EBassie » Sat 29 Nov, 2014 6:53 am

Hi Kuksoldat,

Welcome on our website.

Although we run these awesome servers ( ;) ), we don't have time to play every day.
But as VakuumKnecht said: feel free to join our TS, it's always cool to meet new voices :)

Thanks for giving donating a thought. Every donation helps keeping these servers online.

Hear ya in TS!

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader