11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

justalex90 - Correctional facility

Postby justalex90 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 3:07 pm

Dear admin, i saw what's going on there... i play sometimes after a couple of beers, might have cussed a little bit. Let me take back those "F" words and u can keep an eye on my chats from now on, how does that sound ? You see that i can type in English, i wasn't actually trying to "dodge" anything, for real, why should i do that if i speak lots of languages, come on :) i'd love to get the ban removed and play nicely, i'm not a cheater after all, would you consider that again please ?
justalex90

Postby VakuumKnecht » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 4:17 pm

This is not about cheating, it's about your attitude. You use letters like v instead of the u to get around our language filter. This is an action that tells us that you are aware of our rules but you choose to still swear and try to bypass our autoadmin. So we choose to take actions.

About you feeling discriminated... I warn everyone that doesn't speak English in main chat. You have seen my warning and responded to it, but still chose to type in Russian. This is disrespectful towards us and our rules. You again did choose to disobey our rules even though you were warned and answered to my warning. Last but not least you were so kind to tell me to get some medicine.

After all that you come to our forum and behave disrespectful once again and tell us how to do our admin jobs even though you wrote in the server that it would be better without us here....

So no, you come to our server and don't respect any of our rules, you tell us that our server would be better off without us etc. not the way to go along. From my point of view you can find a new server.

And just for your information I speak also more than 3 languages so get off your high horse
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Re: justalex90 - Correctional facility

Postby justalex90 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 7:01 pm

- There were just a couple of words in Russian (which can't be literally translated, as i've already mentioned), not continuous talking.

- "even though you wrote in the server that it would be better without us here...."
I can't recall this, really, where and when was it ?

- I just mentioned the languages but you repeat this tediously again, get on the horse too, i ain't get off )

No problem, already found another chain link, GL HF, close topic.
justalex90

Re: justalex90 - Correctional facility

Postby EBassie » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 7:17 pm

justalex90 wrote:No problem, already found another chain link, GL HF, close topic.

Good. Problem solved.
Topic closed.
EBassie
Leader