11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

MajrPane - Ping Rate Kick

MajrPane - Ping Rate Kick

Postby MajrPane » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 9:39 am

Server Managers,
I have played without problems with a 160 Ping Rate many times..but on today's Chainlink game I was Auto-kicked..at least the message said....
In truth...I was having a pretty good game with the new squad, reviving. killing enemy...and It was probably your Game Admin that did this?
I would in truth call this..."ADMIN ABUSE!" in Fact!
I would highly recommend that you figure out "WHO" the Admin was that did this,...and warn them that..."The Server Rules are Changing BT! in BF1 to prevent "ADMIN ABUSE"
This Phenomena of an Admin "Kicking a good player" is not new...but happens quite frequently when..."The boss of the Server is Away" for whatever reason...
BTW...have your "Donations" been a bit on the "Low" side lately?
Could be also that there are more than a few "Pissed Off!" player than just me who were in fact,
"Abused by the Admin in the Game Too", but were going to start "Donating $$$" on a Monthly basis till BF1 got going?
Good luck with rooting out who is running their Own Rules on your Server Boss?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/745154429666371392/294857174/
MajrPane

Re: Ping Rate Kick

Postby EBassie » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 1:43 pm

MajrPane wrote:Server Managers,
I have played without problems with a 160 Ping Rate many times..but on today's Chainlink game I was Auto-kicked..at least the message said....
In truth...I was having a pretty good game with the new squad, reviving. killing enemy...and It was probably your Game Admin that did this?
I would in truth call this..."ADMIN ABUSE!" in Fact!

The ping limit is set to 150 on our chain link server and is controlled by a script / plugin.

$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
2016-06-21 09:20:12 Server Global MajrPane was kicked: High ping (160) [Auto-Admin].
')

You really think we sit here all day to manually kick high pingers? Admin abuse. ROFL.

MajrPane wrote:I would highly recommend that you figure out "WHO" the Admin was that did this,...and warn them that..."The Server Rules are Changing BT! in BF1 to prevent "ADMIN ABUSE"

You see the [Auto-Admin] part in that kick message? Should we now sack our admin tool?
It's not our fault you had some ping spikes causing you to go over the limit.

MajrPane wrote:This Phenomena of an Admin "Kicking a good player" is not new...but happens quite frequently when..."The boss of the Server is Away" for whatever reason...

What? Are you accusing us to kick good players out of spite? You have lost it sir.
We do get accused of letting 'hackers' play on our servers because we get tons of excellent players, but this one is new.

But hey... you only played one round on our server, so you don't know how we do things around here.
Ignorance is bliss.

We pride ourselves in having no admin abuse ever. That's why our servers are so damn popular.

MajrPane wrote:BTW...have your "Donations" been a bit on the "Low" side lately?
Could be also that there are more than a few "Pissed Off!" player than just me who were in fact,
"Abused by the Admin in the Game Too", but were going to start "Donating $$$" on a Monthly basis till BF1 got going?
Good luck with rooting out who is running their Own Rules on your Server Boss?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ba ... 294857174/

Donations are fine. Thanks for your concern.
You know, most people do not rage when they get kicked for high ping.
They understand that a high ping on a high tickrate server is not a good combination.

And FYI: no admin was playing on our server. Your battle-report shows that.

You said you had a pretty good round? Are you serious? You had 3 deaths, no kills and a total of 198 points!
You did not even get any medkit ribbon (8 heals needed) or defib ribbon (5 revives needed)...

Yeah that's a real good round.... *sigh*.
You always troll this much?

Now I suggest you find another server to play on, most preferably in Northern America, since you are Canadian.

Have a nice life,

EB

PS: this was not a ban appeal, since you were only kicked. You can make a real ban appeal for disrespecting the admins.

EBassie
Leader

Postby VakuumKnecht » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 2:22 pm

What's the date of today?
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 4:36 pm

hmmm at least it is not whining Wednesday though ;) :lol:

....indeed speechless....
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby VakuumKnecht » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 5:33 pm

The funny thing is, they think we don't have any logs and that they can claim whatever they want :)
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Re: MajrPane - Ping Rate Kick

Postby Loki » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 6:21 pm

Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby _sam_9mm » Tue 21 Jun, 2016 10:16 pm

Sorry broh....
That was too smart for me.
We dont see the things the way they are, but the way we are.
Anaïs Nin
_sam_9mm
Clan Member

Postby WolfSanguis » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 12:41 am

WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 10:58 am

Loki
Leader in Retirement