11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

VanPersieRobin85 - Ban Appeal 2nd part

VanPersieRobin85 - Ban Appeal 2nd part

Postby VanPersieRobin85 » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh my God, now I see. That guy pu4lo55 was the guy i bought this account from. I bought this premium account because it was super cheap. Then I changed nickname to my own. I played on few servers without problems, then I tried to join Clan Chain Link server and got information "You are banned, disrespectfull..." Now i understand, the previous owner of this account was vulgar and too nervous hehe. "fuck allah and syrian ppl" What the hell is that? I never talk about Allah and dont even know where is Syria LOL. Ok i am not saint, maybe I used some bad words, but not a big deal to be honest (noob, l2p). Never wrote anything on your server, because my account arleady was banned on Chain Link -Dice Friends when I purchased it from that guy. Hope you know what I mean.
Btw how can I check if this account is banned on other servers? So far i know i couldnt join only Yours server but maybe there are others too. I am new owner of thsi account since 2 weeks. Hope You understand me and unbann.

Have a nice evening :)
Cheers!
VanPersieRobin85

Re: VanPersieRobin85 - Ban Appeal 2nd part

Postby EBassie » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 7:16 pm

Well,

unfortunately we have no way to know if you are telling the truth.

We can not see who is the user of the account. Therefore we ban the account, not the player / user.
Same thing we do with cheaters.

What I can see is that the guy we banned was from Poland and you are from Poland as well.
In fact you are also using the same Internet Provider and using the same IP ranges as 'the guy who sold you the account for cheap'.

This makes your story a bit less likely to be true.

So this may be a lesson to you: Never buy a used account from someone else.

I'm still not interested in removing your ban, because the reasons described above.
Maybe some of our other admins want to give you another chance, so I will keep this topic open for now.

Your case will be discussed internally. Once we have a final verdict, we will let you know in this topic.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Loki » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 7:35 pm

EBassie wrote:Maybe some of our other admins want to give you another chance ......

Let me think about that for a short moment ... NO, thank you Sir!
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 7:57 pm

latest chat logs reflected same kind of words...way of speech.....way of "thinking"....so the explantion above is not proving anything to me...NO from my side as well as I think the above would fail an examination...
incase i might be wrong please feel free to pprrof i am not correct in my assumption
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 2:12 pm

Ban Appeal Denied.

Case closed.
EBassie
Leader