11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

FierceBrosnan007 kick/ban on join appeal

FierceBrosnan007 kick/ban on join appeal

Postby FierceBrosnan007 » Fri 20 Nov, 2015 5:09 pm

Hello guys. I tried to join the Chain Link server to play on the 60hz version but was met with this message:

'ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: Why join here? You don't like this server. Go away.'

I haven't even tried this server on 60 hz yet so how can I not like it?! 60hz plays great and I would like to be able to play on this one too as i've had nothing but positive experiences on higher tickrates in BF4. My complaints were with 30hz servers in general mainly because of taking damage behind cover and wonky hit-reg at times which has rendered me almost bald lol! Bullets going missing and getting shot behind walls etc. So I dug around a little and found I have had some issues with my ISP which have hopefully been rectified now. (A small bit of packet loss on their end when I did some tests and sent on the data) So hoping all good now after they replaced some things. Please accept my sincerest apologies for past rants over network issues which were probably related to this end and not the server!

Thanks guys and hope to see you in game.

Fierce.
FierceBrosnan007

Re: FierceBrosnan007 kick/ban on join appeal

Postby EBassie » Fri 20 Nov, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi FierceBrosnan007,

we banned you from our servers because your constant complaining about server performance while the server was behaving perfectly. We told you time and time again that these issues must have been on your or on your ISP's end.

This of course was prior the change to 60Hz.
Now that we run 60Hz, I will tell you that if your connection is still not optimal with packetloss or bad routing, you will even have bigger performance issues.

We have been testing with 60Hz this last week and the server is doing a real good job without any issues.

I'm willing to remove your ban for you to try, but if you keep complaining about the server I will reinstate this ban.

Do we agree?

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby FierceBrosnan007 » Fri 20 Nov, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi EB,

Thanks for the swift reply. A ban is not the sort of thing I would like to be known for on any server as I am usually helping people out and a keen team-player in any game and enjoy having fun and chatting in-game. It's a difficult time when there are client connection issues and on one end you have the game server saying everything is perfect and the other end you have the ISP saying the same. I did a lot of testing and found an issue with an ISP hop which has been investigated and hopefully fixed as per an email I received.

Yes I agree re the complaints.. as I have already offered my sincerest apologies, that won't be happening again on the server don't worry. I have located the issue and it was indeed with my ISP. This has now been looked in to. I have had some of the best BF4 games on 60 hz and higher tickrates and look forward to playing on 11Clan too. Congrats on the 60hz server btw.

Many thanks.

Fierce.
FierceBrosnan007

Postby EBassie » Fri 20 Nov, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi FierceBrosnan007,

I've removed your ban. I really hope you can enjoy our server on 60Hz.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby FierceBrosnan007 » Fri 20 Nov, 2015 6:39 pm

Thanks EB. Will do.

Fierce.
FierceBrosnan007

Postby _sam_9mm » Fri 20 Nov, 2015 11:26 pm

happy end :D
We dont see the things the way they are, but the way we are.
Anaïs Nin
_sam_9mm
Clan Member