11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

SoulramonNL ... ban appeal

SoulramonNL ... ban appeal

Postby SoulramonNL » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:45 am

Hi,

A little while ago i've got banned on your server. I'm really sorry for my actions but somethimes I just get pissed about nothing. I'm trying to control my anger issues and I hope that you want to help me with it and forgive me for it.

Thank you for your time,
SoulramonNL
SoulramonNL

Re: unban appeal

Postby EBassie » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:57 am

Hi,

You played here one day before and by the looks of it you didn't like it at all:

$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
2015-03-13 02:53:19 Server Global SoulramonNL was banned
2015-03-13 02:53:04 SoulramonNL Global de admin hier is een kanker hoer en strontvlieg ook kanker joden
2015-03-13 02:51:10 Server Global SoulramonNL was kicked: bedtijd vriend.
2015-03-13 02:50:51 Killengages Team geen niveau, niet op reageren
2015-03-13 02:50:22 strontvlieg1 Global blabla
2015-03-13 02:50:16 SoulramonNL Global ga op je duim zitten
2015-03-13 02:50:12 SoulramonNL Global je moeder he strontvlieg
2015-03-13 02:48:26 Server Global Warning: SoulramonNL Last warning before Kick, watch your language
2015-03-13 02:48:25 SoulramonNL Global fagg
2015-03-13 02:45:45 SoulramonNL Global heb je niks meer t zeggen zielige hond
2015-03-13 02:43:36 strontvlieg1 Global ben je boos pluk een roos
2015-03-13 02:43:03 SoulramonNL Global kansloze vader
2015-03-13 02:42:59 SoulramonNL Global wat heb je je kind te bieden
2015-03-13 02:42:46 SoulramonNL Global ga slapen
2015-03-13 02:42:38 SoulramonNL Global jij bent een zielig figuur
2015-03-13 02:42:33 SoulramonNL Global heb je geen baan of zo
2015-03-13 02:42:25 Killengages Global zielig figuur
2015-03-13 02:42:15 SoulramonNL Global ga op je kind letten dan joh aap tis kwart voor 3
2015-03-13 02:41:48 strontvlieg1 Global zit je lekker aan de coke?
2015-03-13 02:41:46 Killengages Global mijn kind is nog verstandiger dan jou
2015-03-13 02:41:39 strontvlieg1 Global soulramon
2015-03-13 02:41:35 Killengages Global jeetje hoe oud ben je ?
2015-03-13 02:41:19 SoulramonNL Global strontvlieg je kanker moeder oke ik neuk je kanker moeder in haar kanker kanker joden kop
2015-03-13 02:40:30 SoulramonNL Global pannekoek
2015-03-13 02:40:18 strontvlieg1 Global waarom dat nou weer
2015-03-13 02:40:14 strontvlieg1 Global haha
2015-03-13 02:40:09 SoulramonNL Global kanker strontvlieg
')

I see no reason to remove this ban. You are an abusive dick and we don't like to have players like yourself on our servers.

Ban appeal denied.

Have a nice life,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Re: SoulramonNL ... ban appeal

Postby SoulramonNL » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 1:40 am

Hi,

You only show my bad responses. I also had some good ones and some good chat's in your server. This isn't fair.. I deserve a second chance, everyone does..
SoulramonNL

Postby EBassie » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 1:52 am

SoulramonNL wrote:Hi,

You only show my bad responses. I also had some good ones and some good chat's in your server. This isn't fair.. I deserve a second chance, everyone does..

Well... this is your COMPLETE chatlog... this is all you ever chatted on that server.

And no, after being such an abusive dick to my guests and me (since I was the one that kicked & banned you), you don't get a second chance.

Not fair. LOL. Get real son.

You have been a guest in our house and you misbehaved badly. There are no second chances for the fools who are dumb enough to do that.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby ZetsB » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 2:14 am

I like how you guys are so buttmad about people being disrepectful that you yourselves are being exactly that, disrespectful, game admins/mods are truely the scum of the earth
ZetsB

Postby EBassie » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 2:22 am

ZetsB wrote:I like how you guys are so buttmad about people being disrepectful that you yourselves are being exactly that, disrespectful, game admins/mods are truely the scum of the earth

LOL, are you being serious right now? If so, you have some serious mental issues my son. You should let someone take a look at that before it get's worse.

You think it's fair that you went on a rage out of the blue? Disrespecting anyone who said something to you? Disrespecting the people who pay for this server, so you can play for free, for NO REASON whatsoever?

Yeah... we must be the disrespectful scum of the earth causing all of this.

Ow wait, but I have never disrespected you. Not in game, not in chat, not on these forums.
I only state the facts and these facts don't lie: you son, are an abusive dick.

You are the personification of what's wrong with online gaming. You think you can say whatever you want without repercussions. Guess what... The world doesn't work that way.

Grow up and get a life will you? And while you are at it, maybe check if there are some anger management courses in your neighbourhood.

Bye bye now.

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby SoulramonNL » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 2:37 am

Hi,

The only one that's being disrespecting is you. I said i'm sorry I only want a second chance to show that I wont be like that anymore. I've played before on your server so there must be a chat log avaiable from that moment.

Please take my apologies and let me on your server again.
SoulramonNL

Postby ZetsB » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 2:41 am

Oh well the usual "give a tiny bit of power to that nerd in school who got beaten up all day and he'll abuse the shit out of it" or just an age problem, youll grow out of it eventually, the common "boss" syndrome, once someone climbs to a place of... "power" they forget what its like being down with the people
ZetsB

Postby EBassie » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 2:56 am

EBassie wrote:
ZetsB wrote:I like how you guys are so buttmad about people being disrepectful that you yourselves are being exactly that, disrespectful, game admins/mods are truely the scum of the earth

LOL, are you being serious right now? If so, you have some serious mental issues my son. You should let someone take a look at that before it get's worse.

You think it's fair that you went on a rage out of the blue? Disrespecting anyone who said something to you? Disrespecting the people who pay for this server, so you can play for free, for NO REASON whatsoever?

Yeah... we must be the disrespectful scum of the earth causing all of this.

Ow wait, but I have never disrespected you. Not in game, not in chat, not on these forums.
I only state the facts and these facts don't lie: you son, are an abusive dick.

You are the personification of what's wrong with online gaming. You think you can say whatever you want without repercussions. Guess what... The world doesn't work that way.

Grow up and get a life will you? And while you are at it, maybe check if there are some anger management courses in your neighbourhood.

Bye bye now.

EB

Ow wait... now I see it's ZetsB hijacking someone else's ban appeal... lovely...

@ZetsB
Don't hijack other peoples ban appeal. Yours got denied. Get over it.

However, I will respond to your weird allegation. We NEVER disrespected you, so I have no clue what you are babbling about.

ZetsB wrote:Oh well the usual "give a tiny bit of power to that nerd in school who got beaten up all day and he'll abuse the shit out of it" or just an age problem, youll grow out of it eventually, the common "boss" syndrome, once someone climbs to a place of... "power" they forget what its like being down with the people

We just keep our servers clean from abusive players and that's why they are pretty popular. And that's why YOU are not welcome here any more. Don't blame us for you misbehaving. That doesn't make sense.

Mind you, most of our members could easily be your dad. We are a mature clan. Many of our members / admins are 34+. I'm 37. I think I've grown out of that age problem already.

I don't need a power trip. I'm have my own company, am my own boss. I don't need to get back at high school bullies.

You just keep living in your own little world, with your silly 'thought of entitlement' and your own little truth. Maybe when you're out of puberty you'll understand our policy.

@SoulramonNL
I thought above post was made by you, so I directed it to you.
Let's make a new one with some overlapping text of the previous one.

SoulramonNL wrote:Hi,

The only one that's being disrespecting is you. I said i'm sorry I only want a second chance to show that I wont be like that anymore. I've played before on your server so there must be a chat log avaiable from that moment.

Please take my apologies and let me on your server again.

How am I disrespecting you? By denying your appeal? Seriously?

Because you went on a rage out of the blue? Disrespecting anyone who said something to you? Disrespecting the people who pay for this server, so you can play for free, for NO REASON whatsoever?

I have never disrespected you. Not in game, not in chat, not on these forums.
I only state the facts and these facts don't lie: you son, are an abusive dick and I don't feel the need to accept your apologies and remove this ban.

Bye bye now.

EB

- case closed -
EBassie
Leader

Postby VakuumKnecht » Tue 29 Sep, 2015 6:23 pm

Well..... as pointed very well by Bassie. the answer is NO and will rest a NO. End of discussion.... Is that sooo hard to get?
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Next