11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

paradisiacdav ... Ban appeal - bad language/insulting admin

paradisiacdav ... Ban appeal - bad language/insulting admin

Postby paradisiacdav » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 11:07 pm

Dear Admins,

About a year ago my account was banned for use of bad language against an admin. Just to be straight with you (and to save you having to go through the code to check why I was banned) I think something along the lines of "slap my anus" was written in the chat. I had a few friends over that night and in an absurd attempt at what seemed humour , that phrase came to my mind. The phrase wasn't used with any malice but I realise how it undercuts the notion of a "friendly European gaming clan" and I am sorry I wrote it in chat. If you would be willing to give me a second chance I would really appreciate it!

I understand if it is not possible to reverse my ban (I'm sure there are lots of people that promise to not use bad language and just get banned again but I hope you'll trust me enough that I won't be one of those people!).
Hope this message finds you all well,

paradisiacdav
paradisiacdav

Re: Ban appeal - bad language/insulting admin

Postby WolfSanguis » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 11:49 pm

Hello!

I cant seem to find the chat content so untill one of our higher admins find it or the admin who banned you makes an input i wont be able to say Yes or No to an unbann. But we will look into it.

But i do like how you made this appeal and the way you write the apology. It goes a long way when we decide.

Wolf

Last edited by WolfSanguis on Fri 17 Jul, 2015 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 11:50 pm

Yeah it was really funny...

$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
2014-09-19 16:21:40 watabouthim Global mr.server I suggest you slap your own anuse with a fly swatter
2014-09-19 16:20:47 Server Global mr.server: I suggest you start playing with some respect to other players..
2014-09-19 16:16:29 watabouthim Global stop sucking off the admin slap his anuse')

Can't be bothered to search for more from this conversation...

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby WolfSanguis » Fri 17 Jul, 2015 11:55 pm

I stand corrected.

You insulted the Bassie?... Great. Your on your own with this one. I wont make an input here.

WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby VakuumKnecht » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 11:01 am

I'd say give it a shot, I lile the way he wrote the appeal. It's honest, he hassn't lied about the reason why he was banned so..... From me it's a yes for an unban with the rules that he gets directly permabanned if he misbehaves again with no possibility of an unban.
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 11:06 am

Not much words from me: I vote for a second chance, BUT: It's Bassie's party! ;)

@ Wolf

WolfSanguis wrote:You insulted the Bassie?...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby EBassie » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 11:13 am

I'm still waiting on a reply, since his story does not completely match mine / the chatlogs.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
EBassie
Leader

Postby paradisiacdav » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 2:08 pm

Thanks to all of you for getting back to me so quickly, sorry for my delay in replying.

Ah you're right there Bassie, i had misremembered that, it would seem I had also pretty much directly insulted the you... my memory was a bit more hazy from last year than I had thought. I'm sorry for the bad language that was directed at you.

Please let me know if there's any other info you would like!
paradisiacdav

Postby WolfSanguis » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 5:27 pm

Well he seems to be remorseful and really regret what he said. So i am game for a second chance too. BUT: It's up to Bassie to decide since he was the one insulted.

Wolf
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 5:34 pm

Apology accepted. Ban removed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
EBassie
Leader

Next