11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Kopfschuss_Karle ... disrespectful toward admins

Postby Kopfschuss_Karle » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 9:21 pm

english version:

Hello Folks,

two days ago I played on your chainlink server.
I was the squad leader, playing with two mates.

I got balanced to the other team and i was raging against the server plugin.
Raging hard, of course, but I really did not attack anyone personally.
An Admin (dunnot the name) asked me something like "do u even notice that admins are online?"

I tried to explain that I loved to play on your server until this "funny" plugin started working.
In this context, I didn´t insult anyone, just tried to explain WHY I was raging.

I feel sorry for my rage. I promise I will not do anything like that again if u guys give me a second chance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

german version

Hallo Leute,

vor zwei Tagen hab ich auf eurem Chainlink Server gespielt.
Ich war Squadleader und hab mit zwei Leuten aus meinem Platoon/aus meiner Freundesliste gespielt.

Ich wurde gebalanced und hab über das Server-Plugin geflucht.
Also RICHTIG hart geflucht, geb ich auch offen zu. Aber ich hab niemanden persönlich angegriffen oder so.
Ein Admin (Nickname weiß ich nicht) hat dann geschrieben, ob ich überhaupt raff, dass Admins online sind.

Ich hab dann versucht, zu erklären, warum ich so geschimpft hab.
Dass ich es geliebt hab, auf diesem Server zu spielen, bevor dieses "seltsame" (geschrieben hab ich "funny") plugin angelaufen ist.
In dem Zusammenhang natürlich OHNE Beleidigungen und OHNE fluchen.

Hiermit möchte ich mich für meinen Wutanfall entschuldigen und um ne zweite Chance bitten.
Wenn ihr mir die gebt, verspreche ich, dass sowas nicht wieder vorkommt.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

mit freundlichen grüßen/best regards

Kopfschuss_Karle
Kopfschuss_Karle

Re: got banned for disrespectful behaviour to admins

Postby WolfSanguis » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, Kopfschuus. I am the admin that banned you. And the reason i decided to give you a timed ban is since you rage about the balance and for the line you wrote: SO EIN EKELHAFTER SCHWEINEFICKER VON SERVER. I have become alot more harsh sine i know Bassie put down alot of work into the balance and we have been getting so many complains and rage, insults against the server.

When you insult and talk trash about the server you also insult the work we put into it and frankly i am getting tired of it. Had you simple asked or called for me when i was online i would have put you back with your friends since i know its more fun to play with friends then alone. The ban was for one week but i am for unbanning you now since you seen like a good guy.

If people dont like the balance on the server there is plenty more. But most of them have a balance to even out the teams. If not people will complain that one side dominates.

Wolf.

From my phone. Nexus 6
WolfSanguis
Clan Member

Re: Kopfschuss_Karle ... disrespectful toward admins

Postby Loki » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 10:40 pm

The Facts:

Chat wrote: 23: 2015-07-07 12:00:17 Server Global Kopfschuss_Karle was banned: Being Disrespectful to admin.
24: 2015-07-07 11:59:50 Kopfschuss_Karle Global installed that "funny" plugin
25: 2015-07-07 11:59:39 Kopfschuss_Karle Global does it get better when ur online? i loved to play on this server, i really did, until u
28: 2015-07-07 11:58:02 Server Global WolfSanguis: Kopfschuss do you even realise we admins are online?
29: 2015-07-07 11:57:06 Kopfschuss_Karle Global WARUM BALANCED MAN MICH WENN ICH MIT CLANMATES SPIELE??
30: >> 2015-07-07 11:56:54 Kopfschuss_Karle Global SO EIN EKELHAFTER SCHWEINEFICKER VON SERVER

1.) You play on OUR servers and WE make the rules and configure the balancer!
2.) It cost a lot of time and work to set up the balancer for an even gameplay.
3.) If you have any complaints about our balancer, feel free to join our forum or our teamspeak.

But we won't tolerate proverbs like "SO EIN EKELHAFTER SCHWEINEFICKER VON SERVER"!

You've been time banned for one week by WolfSanguis, take that as a warning and believe me: EBassie or me would have you perm banned for proverbs like this! Use the time until 14.07.2015 / 12:00, to think about your behavior.

We see us tuesday on the Battlefield and then hopefully without those stupid proverbs!

Greets Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby Kopfschuss_Karle » Fri 10 Jul, 2015 12:11 am

Of course.
I promised I will not do anything like that again, so I WILL not.
I accept that it is your server, no doubt about this, guys.

But, when I am already typing here:

Thank u for running a chain link server.
No doubt about that u make the rules about balancing or weapon rules.
I think there are just two or three more servers and this game mode is so much fun.
I can live with one week, thank u very much!

My birthday is on July 15, so I can play with u then.
Great birthday gift from u to give me a second chance.

best regards

karle
Kopfschuss_Karle

Postby VakuumKnecht » Fri 10 Jul, 2015 9:21 am

I have the same opinion as Loki, no unban, 1 week ban is a nice lesson for him.
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby WolfSanguis » Fri 10 Jul, 2015 2:05 pm

You two make me feel like a really nice guy now. Maybe i am being to soft... Hm... Either way. After the one week ban you are...

WolfSanguis
Clan Member