11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Amazin QNOK got bann

Re: Amazin QNOK got bann

Postby qnok » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 6:51 pm

Well tbh mortars deserve all shit they can possible get? Its not only me thats been raging on the mortars AT UR SERVER lately, but im the only one getting shit for it...

And penis, how is penis offensive? Do you wake up, stand up and look down and scream UR OFFENSIVE to urs penises in the morning? Didnt think so.
And what is wrong with "fucking love flashbangs"...?

Yea well your rules only apply to those on top of the scorecard let me give ur an example; Marcosurakas or whatever his nick was (after I rejoined with new nick) sat in chat and flaming EVERYONE, even those that didnt do shit to him. Did he get a varning? Did he get kick/ban? No. He was OFFENSIVE with the intention to OFFEND people cause he was fairly bad. Thats ok but when Amazing Qnok is tryin to make a cosy place for everyone hes a retard.
Only ones I offended beside myself was Tumaalkas with his 100% use of airburst and the mortars never showing up in the fights just camping spawns.

And just to clarify; is it against the rules to offend if ur offending urself..?
qnok

Postby EBassie » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 6:53 pm

qnok wrote:Seriously, you guys are to heavy on ur heads. Too serious, cant take that someone can write stories while being on top the scorecard? Bahh, bann me for life if u wanna but in the end u will have emty servers being like that. Have fun on ur servers alone, seen a -11- tag ONCE. gj! L8rs, and yea, wont be hard finding servers, are lots of em out there, just stopped at urs cause I had decent ping.

We have such popular servers, because we keep the trolls out...
You troll, that's your game. Every time you played on our server you deliberately annoyed other players in the chat.

Bye Bye now.

PS: stop calling yourself amazing. It makes you even more pathetic...
EBassie
Leader

Postby qnok » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 7:02 pm

ProblemLKG wrote:Could you behave like normal human being? For posts like those I am for pban, because you can't apologize and still being offensive. It is not about you as a player, you might be good in gaming, however, it is about your behavior on our server, which is not nice as we can read. We are trying to make a good environment on our server which takes a lot of our time (mostly Bessie's), so we don't want ppl like you spamming everything.

Who should I appologize to? I wasnt offensive to admins, I wasnt even offensive against anyone before the admin kicked me. If u say that penis is offensive without no context of the writen meaning of it, then yes then I was offensive against everyone and then you can post the logs showing all the nicks of those being OFFENSED by me and I shall seek tthem up and give my greatest appology possible. Well, I wasnt offensive, I was having fun in chat and had a convo with some guy/guys before admin snapped.

88: 2014-10-07 23:52:08 qnok Global somr server, what should I do when Im dead? < honest question
89: 2014-10-07 23:51:57 qnok Global thats cool < same as below
90: 2014-10-07 23:51:54 qnok Global wtf server taks? < joke bout mr.server writing to me
91: 2014-10-07 23:51:45 qnok Global hide*
92: 2014-10-07 23:51:42 qnok Global well there is a hid < a tip to one hater that didnt like to read the chat.
93: 2014-10-07 23:51:27 qnok Global are you guys jelous u cant fuck with me? < me defending my defendor
94: 2014-10-07 23:51:15 qnok Global why so mad? < me questioning why the hater hated on my newly met pal.
95: 2014-10-07 23:51:13 qnok Global maybe? < random question on a question, dunno
96: 2014-10-07 23:50:57 qnok Global thats the SHIT < just my expression of feelings for flashbangs
97: 2014-10-07 23:50:55 qnok Global go flashbang < a tip
98: 2014-10-07 23:50:51 qnok Global a tip guys < a tip

This is the last before kick/ban -ye? Was I somehow offensive? First of, after people got shitfaced on my chatting, I just wrote that flashbang is the shit, cause it is, just wrote it in the wrong place, was supposed to be team-chat.

And in between the other this isnt just me writing, there was 1-3 guys defending me therefore my reply "are you guys jelous u cant fuck with me?" when one of the 'non-fan-sided guys' (the admin perhaps? :lol: ) wrote that one of the 'defendors of awesomeness' was having (with me now using NON OFFENSIVE WORDS) intercourse with me cause he was on my side of it all..

But ye, admin is one-sided and was probobly on the loosing team, therefore I got the kick/ban.
qnok

Postby qnok » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 7:06 pm

I dont troll, Im having fun while playing and some, you for example EBassie, dont like it -while some do. Why is it so wrong that I write somehtings on fun, not offending anyone by it, while its OK that haters do indeed offend people with the intention to offend people? Doublestandards that is, as you must been online to see the other shit going on in chat as it was before I got kicked and some time after also
qnok

Postby EBassie » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 7:06 pm

qnok wrote: I was having fun in chat and had a convo with some guy/guys before admin snapped.

qnok wrote:But ye, admin is one-sided and was probobly on the loosing team, therefore I got the kick/ban.

FYI: I wasn't even playing... I was just reading all the nonsense in chat before and after the failed votekick...
Which failed by only one vote.

So yeah, you were having fun. Most of the other players were just annoyed by you.

But this discussion is going nowhere, since you don't seem to grasp that YOU and YOUR behaviour are the problem...

EDIT:
After I just kicked you, I took the liberty to check your complete chat history and decided you earned some nice time off.
And since you really cannot be bothered to see OUR side of this story, I'm pretty sure your ban will be extended some more.

So... good bye
EBassie
Leader

Postby VakuumKnecht » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm sorry to tell you but there was no admin ingame :D so come down from I'm the best player in the word and get banned coz of that cloud. The ban is because of your behaviour. You are a guest on our server. Play by our rules or geto out. You don't play by our rules, so that's what you get. And thanks to your endless talking back and trying to defend your rulebreaking you made your position even worse.At first it was a 1 week ban, then a 1 month now admins are discussing a permban. Congratz, not even near the smartness you think you've got.

Your behaviour on the forum just enforces the arguments for a permban. Immature kidlike behaviour.
You will be informed about the decision of the admins in this toic.
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Wed 08 Oct, 2014 7:11 pm

And with that we lock the topic until the final decision is made public.
EBassie
Leader

Postby EBassie » Tue 04 Nov, 2014 11:10 am

Thanks for the amazing reminder via PM QNOK.
I'm amazingly sad to tell you that our amazing members have decided your ban will not be removed.

You are just simply too amazing for us.

Have an amazing life!

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby qnok » Mon 10 Nov, 2014 10:48 am

Thats amazingly fine, I accept your decision. Won't bother you anymore.

Another time,

Amazing Q
qnok

Postby Loki » Mon 10 Nov, 2014 12:49 pm

Topic amazingly locked.
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Previous