Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Majrpane ... Admin Abuse again!!

Majrpane ... Admin Abuse again!!

Postby Majrpane » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 4:42 am

Boss
SSSA
Or
Same shit same Admin!
You have an Afternoon admin that needs a slap/dismissal from your server!, Not only is this person a "BULLY" but also a Coward in not telling exactly who this Bully is?
This person claims Admin Abuse! I claim I'm just a better player that wipes my score daily to prevent headhunters...so let this Dumass know that "LOOKING UP" my stats won't prove anything...as EA saw the players point of view in this an allowed the players to wipe their scores clean whenever they want too!
The Admins "Excuse that "Im a poor player just whining" won't hold water Pal"
I can kick this admins Arse anytime I want to!!! On or off the Battlefield too!
BTW...in Canada where I come from theres a little thing called "Cowboy Justice" in how we deal with Bully over here...look it up....or can this same Admin thats afraid of a shitkicking on BF4 can't stand it when a "Supposed Low Stats Player" kicked hie Arse online?
That's where all this started pal....had nothing to do with "Admin Abuse at all!" Its a Simple Minded Admin "Looking for the easy Stats boost in kills!" by finding the lowest Stats on a player and killing them repeatedly online on BF4!
You've got an Admin Abuser Pal....your prob not mine....all that shit is Banned in the forthcoming BF1 game...players will be able to "Directly Complain to Ea/Dice about "Abuse of Priveldge" and the Server will have to "Own up to the Real Fact too!"
How do I know this?
You don't know me do you?
Like I said....The Admin Bully, "who is preying on Unsupecting Low Stats Players" to get their "JOLLY's OFF!" Day is coming!
Keep em, and have trouble from Ea/Dice all the time....find Admins that play fair.. , Handle players fairly....don't take sides with their "Drinking Buddies" and you may be able to keep a Higher Paying Sponsor too!
These complaints just don't go to you and Ea/Dice, (Told you I'm connect pal!) but also to your sponsors!
Want to bet I can get rid of your cash flow with a simple txt message?
Clean your HOUSE UP! Boss man!
Good luck with it too
Remember....its this time of day, either your Early morning guys...or the late shift dude!
You figure it out....I got some calls to make about BF1 Servers/Admins...
Majrpane

Re: Majrpane ... Admin Abuse again!!

Postby Loki » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 10:57 am

Chat log wrote: 1: 2016-06-21 09:20:12 Server Global MajrPane was kicked: High ping (160) [Auto-Admin].

Chal log wrote: 1: 2016-06-22 04:21:13 Server Global MajrPane was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: Being Disrespectful to admin.

Loki
Leader in Retirement

Re: Majrpane ... Admin Abuse again!!

Postby EBassie » Wed 22 Jun, 2016 1:17 pm

... and I will contact DICE to report your harassment.
I'm "connected" too.

EA Rules of conduct wrote:11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service

Now it's closed.

PS:
For our readers: this is part 2 of this topic viewtopic.php?f=197&t=2328
EBassie
Leader