11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Malakith-Asim ... Banned

Malakith-Asim ... Banned

Postby Malakith-Asim » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 5:05 am

Heya admins;

I'm kinda bummed out. I got banned for saying "allahu Akbar". Not even as a joke, i said it got kicked for it in the past as people were swearing and not getting warned or kicked for it. It's one of my favorite servers...played almost 100 rounds on it already. Other then that i've just been chatting with fold, i dont have bad intentions. I hope i get another chance haha.

Peace.
Malakith-Asim

Re: Malakith-Asim ... Banned

Postby Loki » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi Malakith-Asim

I checked our chat logs and what I see is that you were a "nice guy" in the past. The only "problem" seems to be that you have not taken our Auto Admin seriously. You've been warned, you've been kicked and latest now you would have to realize that we don't want those "allahu Akbar" talkings on our servers. But you said it again and for that you've been banned.

Chat wrote:1: 2015-09-13 04:58:39 Server Global Malakith-Asim was banned: [Auto-Admin] Malakith-Asim was banned for unwanted language.
2: 2015-09-13 04:26:38 Server Global Malakith-Asim was kicked: [Auto-Admin] Malakith-Asim was kicked for unwanted language.
3: 2015-09-13 04:26:34 Server Global Warning: Malakith-Asim Last warning before Ban, watch your language

I don't want to discuss with you about your religion, but in the nearer past people use that phrase on our servers to provocate and that's the reason why it is now in our "bad word filter"!

Because you have a "white vest", except that "allahu Akbar", I will remove your ban. I hope you note our warnings inclusive [Auto-Admin] Warnings for the future and we never meet us again in this part of the forum.

Regards
Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 3:35 pm

Loki wrote:Hi Malakith-Asim

I checked our chat logs and what I see is that you were a "nice guy" in the past. The only "problem" seems to be that you have not taken our Auto Admin seriously. You've been warned, you've been kicked and latest now you would have to realize that we don't want those "allahu Akbar" talkings on our servers. But you said it again and for that you've been banned.

Chat wrote:1: 2015-09-13 04:58:39 Server Global Malakith-Asim was banned: [Auto-Admin] Malakith-Asim was banned for unwanted language.
2: 2015-09-13 04:26:38 Server Global Malakith-Asim was kicked: [Auto-Admin] Malakith-Asim was kicked for unwanted language.
3: 2015-09-13 04:26:34 Server Global Warning: Malakith-Asim Last warning before Ban, watch your language

I don't want to discuss with you about your religion, but in the nearer past people use that phrase on our servers to provocate and that's the reason why it is now in our "bad word filter"!

Because you have a "white vest", except that "allahu Akbar", I will remove your ban. I hope you note our warnings inclusive [Auto-Admin] Warnings for the future and we never meet us again in this part of the forum.

Regards
Loki

cool with me
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 3:52 pm

Well said Loki. Nothing more to add.
EBassie
Leader

Postby Malakith-Asim » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 4:23 pm

Hey Loki,

Thank you very much for giving me a second chance here. I was actually wondering why it was seen as a swear, but you already answered that, thank you!

My apologies for causing problems, i didn't have the intention to make the server less friendly or piss people off.

Anyways, thanks a ton, and see you on the battlefield :)
Malakith-Asim