11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Vlad11XIII / Spurkle-Goblin

Re: Vlad11XIII / Spurkle-Goblin

Postby Spurkle Goblin » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 12:06 pm

Fair enough if he hadn't read it then it was maybe unfair of me to have a go at Wolf but you understand I DO get defensive about my dads illness.

But Wolf, trust me your brother and sister don't know anything about PTSD till they have it in the family. ( and no he doesn't do anything to aggravate it since he was correctly diagnosed)

You Wolf were not respectful at all to my posts, you jumped before you read my reply to the 'tourettes' poster. Perhaps his command of English is a little weak I don't know.

I DO understand you may have people who say something was their brother or so on, etc etc in my case that's obviously wrong. I'm NOT anyone's brother.

I don't want to play on your servers, I found an American server that does chain link and that will suffice for the assignment.

Just delete the thread or lock it please so its done with.

I'm done with this TBH.
Spurkle Goblin

Postby VakuumKnecht » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 1:01 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437735708.363765.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 3:31 pm

Last words!

Independent from the fact who was the one who raged and insulted other players:
The insults came from an account with named "Vlad11XIII", so we banned this account! For us it's not important who used this account, that's the account owners party. He/she is the one who is responsible and when others raging from his/her account, he/she had to deal with the consequences!

The illnesses in your family are your private things, but not important for our decision.

If you have more to clear with someone, you are welcome to join our forum and do that per PRIVATE MESSAGE.

As I said:
Last words ... and case closed!
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Previous