11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

JesusApproves ...Banned for racism :/

JesusApproves ...Banned for racism :/

Postby JesusApproves » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 11:24 am

Hi. I was banned for racism. I'm sorry. However I have something as an explanation. Word which I think I was banned for was "the n word". I must say that in my group of friends this word is used often. Sometimes as "bro" or "dude". Of course sometimes it's offensive, but it's not a big deal when someone uses it. So that's why I got used to it, and for me it's not strange to use it. Actually it was like I wrote it several times in few days interval and every time I forgot that this particular word is forbidden.
Again sorry. I know the rules on your server, because I play a lot on it, so if you could give me second chance it won't happen again. GL & HF. :)
JesusApproves

Re: JesusApproves ...Banned for racism :/

Postby VakuumKnecht » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 1:33 pm

Well in my group of friends might being called hitler be a compliment on your nicely trimmed beard, doesn't mean that I'd call anyone like that outside of my friendsgroup (btw just an example!! Not the truth). Even if you insult your friends and they do the same it might be ok for them but I don't care how you call yourfriends. Do whatever you want in your group of friends but the world is bigger than that and if you got used to it and can't separate the rest of the world from your tiny group of friends.......tough luck. Learn your lesson and learn to separate. From me a NO. But I'm open to hear what the others say.

EDIT: you've used the N word severaltimes and you should have been autokicked. You haven't learned your lesson back then so I doubt you'll learn it now.
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 5:14 pm

It's said everything there was to say.
Appeal denied, case closed!
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 5:24 pm

i dont get it..why is someone even using this word at all....? Aand whatever your friends are thinking of it...the remaining world is still facing huge problems due to this....so no dicussion for me as this seems to be your standard lexis/vocabulary ..which is pretty sad if you ask me!
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 5:26 pm

I don't think Jesus would approve of that word either... Just sayin'
EBassie
Leader

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Tue 14 Oct, 2014 5:53 pm

exactly,somthing like Jesus shall not be the best choice as a name for you.....my 2 cent....

PS: and as long as each of your chats logs do look like this ask yourself whether you can handle the normal way of speaking anyhow....
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member