11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Ban appeal: Loeft1

Ban appeal: Loeft1

Postby Loeft1 » Thu 24 Apr, 2014 12:00 pm

As a propper noob I forgot to read the "read this first" post so here is another try ;-)

Hi there,

As a recent happy visitor of your BF 4 server : 11= Clan #1/2 - CONQUEST - ALL MAPS - DICE Friends
I was quit amazed by the sudden, and in my vision uncalled for, ban issued by LtdDzango.

We were playing a round of Lost Island today (24-04-2014) at 11:42.
I was flying the F35 stealth jet and managed to out maneuver both the Attack jet (killing the pilot) and the Stealth jet (killing the plane but the pilot bailed over their base). I called out in main chat: "Still Bailed... LMAO." as a reference to the fact the pilot of the stealth jet that bailed only to die in the sea just to keep me from making a fair (and hard fought) kill.

I suspect the stealth jet pilot was LtdDzango as I killed him while he was flying the enemy attack jet earlier.

the ban reason was not there just:

ERROR
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: (LtdDzango)

Now I truly hope that I did not just get banned for shooting down an admin because that would be really bad sportmanship (I know its gaming but still). If my comment was over the the line then wow, you guys must really run a tight ship because I have seen a lot wors on your server.
I suspect it was a bit of admin rage though and I hope you guy's have enough heart to be kind enough to unban me.

Kind but suprised regards

Loeft1

!
Loeft1's first post:

Hi there,

As a recent happy visitor of your BF 4 server : 11= Clan #1/2 - CONQUEST - ALL MAPS - DICE Friends
I was quit amazed by the sudden, and in my vision uncalled for, ban issued by LtdDzango.

We were playing a round of Lost Island today (24-04-2014) at 11:42.
I was flying the F35 stealth jet and managed to out maneuver both the Attack jet (killing the pilot) and the Stealth jet (killing the plane but the pilot bailed over their base). I called out in main chat: "Still Bailed... LMAO." as a reference to the fact the pilot of the stealth jet that bailed only to die in the sea just to keep me from making a fair (and hard fought) kill.

I suspect the stealth jet pilot was LtdDzango as I killed him while he was flying the enemy attack jet earlier.

the ban reason was not there just:

ERROR
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: (LtdDzango)

Now I truly hope that I did not just get banned for shooting down an admin because that would be really bad sportmanship (I know its gaming but still). If my comment was over the the line then wow, you guys must really run a tight ship because I have seen a lot wors on your server.
I suspect it was a bit of admin rage though and I hope you guy's have enough heart to be kind enough to unban me.

Kind but suprised regards

Loeft1
Loeft1

Re: Ban appeal: Loeft1

Postby Loeft1 » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 12:02 am

Hi there,

I know I did some double postings and I appologize for that but I was hoping to get back on the server really quick but maybe I was too hasty.
However now that the "moderation" has come through could someone handle my ban appeal?
I realize its in the wrong thread but there doesn't seem to be an appeal thead for BF4 so I just picked the first one...

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

PS Oh if needed I can do the appeal in Dutch as well, my German however is not so good ;-)
Loeft1

Postby -=11=- » Fri 25 Apr, 2014 6:22 pm

Hello Loeft1,

The admin that was online at the time of your ban has not been online yet. That could have something to do with having a life besides playing BF online. As soon as he reports in, we are sure he will react to your ban appeal. Untill that tmie we must simply wait.

-=11=-
-=11=-

Postby -=11=- » Sat 26 Apr, 2014 12:37 pm

Hi Loeft1

We decided in accordance with Ltd Django (the Admin who banned you) that we lift your ban.
But ... please notice that a kill on the enemy carrier is base raping (exept in Carrier Assault) and that we punish that!

Regards
-=11=-
-=11=-