11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

GalacticFlyer ... Ban

GalacticFlyer ... Ban

Postby GalacticFlyer » Sun 29 Jun, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi,

Seems some times accurate shots for multiple kills Ban you from server, twice I have been banned for Amibot Rate 20,

If I had been using any of that short (Amibot or what ever it is) I should have been top of the chart with accuracy, which sucks for me as per my profile and still I have been banned.

Please consider for removing ban.
thanks
GalacticFlyer
GalacticFlyer

Re: Ban

Postby EBassie » Sun 29 Jun, 2014 5:03 pm

Hi,

I already removed your ban.
But... there is a but.

This is not related to your ban, but I want to give you a warning. This is the only warning you will get.
We have gotten some reports of you bipod glitching and being on the forbidden 3rd floor.

I suggest you stop doing this or a ban will be yours soon.
EBassie
Leader

Postby GalacticFlyer » Sun 29 Jun, 2014 5:39 pm

Thanks for lifting Ban.

Regarding 3rd Floor, the most I have been to 2nd Only (jumping through windows in secret place) if that is also Ban then I will stop that too.

Regarding Bipod glitch I can assure you no malpractice here, and I can NOT play without Bipod because of my High PING rate and it gives me stability in shooting. That is why I am not good in Run and Kill because of those damn high Pings.

Thanks
GalacticFlyer
GalacticFlyer

Postby EBassie » Mon 30 Jun, 2014 1:00 pm

GalacticFlyer wrote:Regarding Bipod glitch I can assure you no malpractice here, and I can NOT play without Bipod because of my High PING rate and it gives me stability in shooting. That is why I am not good in Run and Kill because of those damn high Pings.

I've seen you bipod / corner glitching in game, so please do not tell me I'm wrong.
The fact that you have a high ping is not really our problem, maybe you should find a server that is closer to India.

We have banned players for this in the past. This was only a "courtesy call" from me to you since you are a regular on our server.
EBassie
Leader

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Thu 03 Jul, 2014 7:22 am

EBassie wrote:
I've seen you bipod / corner glitching in game, so please do not tell me I'm wrong.
The fact that you have a high ping is not really our problem, maybe you should find a server that is closer to India.

We have banned players for this in the past. This was only a "courtesy call" from me to you since you are a regular on our server.

Seems logic to me that the Ping is Not Out Problem mate and bassie Even was pretty fair so Stick to the rules or Chose another Server!
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member