11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Vitellera - banned ?

Vitellera - banned ?

Postby Kross » Wed 04 Jun, 2014 8:48 pm

''Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Vitellera 4 screenshots requested, 0 received. [Auto-Admin]'' Well I was playing normal actually I was looking the cheat for sometime but didnt notice that someone said take a screenshot 4 times or dunno just didnt see. Well I just started to play like 1 month and a half ago I like your server its nice dunno why banned so can you please unban me guys ? and btw I was playing with a name vitellera my real nick is kross or DELTA-F_kross
Thanks for reading

Regards Kross
Kross

Re: Vitellera - banned ?

Postby EBassie » Wed 04 Jun, 2014 8:57 pm

That means that our auto admin requested 4 punkbuster screenshots from you and we did not get a single one.

The problem is that many cheats are using a screenshot blocker and our script checks if you are returning screenshots. During your last session on our server, you failed to produce any Punkbuster screenshots and the auto-admin banned you for that.

Not sure if you just said you were thinking about cheating though?
If that's the case, I'm not sure if we are willing to remove this ban.

With Regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Kross » Wed 04 Jun, 2014 9:19 pm

Well never needed to take screenshots so I didnt see or didnt know that I have to take screenshots. Ok sorry for that just saying Im not a cheater never been one or never will be one of them , unbanning or keeping the ban is up to you just 1 thing to let you know that Im not a cheater :=) and If I knew that I had to take screenshot , I would..

Thanks for replying

Regards , Kross
Kross

Postby EBassie » Wed 04 Jun, 2014 9:27 pm

You don't have to take screenshots yourself, Punkbuster does that automatically for you.
We just check if the screenshots we request through Punkbuster are being sent to us.

In your case we did not get any during your last session, so you were automatically banned.

But I've removed you ban.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Kross » Wed 04 Jun, 2014 9:30 pm

Ok ok I get it now

Thanks EBassie
Kross