11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

EphdeI ban appeal

EphdeI ban appeal

Postby Ephdel » Mon 26 May, 2014 1:15 am

here is the reason why I was banned on your server: Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: [Auto-Admin] Breached KDR or Accuracy limit(Temporary/1440)

I can promise you i do not hack or cheat. https://www.youtube.com/user/12eveal is my youtube channel. the reason my kpm on weapons is so high is because i only play canals tdm and metro. Thank you for reading this and I hope i can get unbanned ;)
Ephdel

Re: EphdeI ban appeal

Postby EBassie » Mon 26 May, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi,

We have scripts in place to temp ban players with a certain KDR or accuracy when they join the server.
With the continuing influx of cheaters on BF3 we keep these scripts in place.

Thanks to these scripts we're almost cheater-free. Unfortunately there are some 'false positives'.

Although I think you're not a cheater, we'll not be changing this script.
That's our decision and that won't change.

The temp ban makes it easier for us to spot cheaters and report them.

So I'm sorry for the ban... but our scripts will keep kicking / banning you as long as your stats are this way.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Ephdel » Mon 09 Jun, 2014 6:18 am

EBassie wrote:Hi,

We have scripts in place to temp ban players with a certain KDR or accuracy when they join the server.
With the continuing influx of cheaters on BF3 we keep these scripts in place.

Thanks to these scripts we're almost cheater-free. Unfortunately there are some 'false positives'.

Although I think you're not a cheater, we'll not be changing this script.
That's our decision and that won't change.

The temp ban makes it easier for us to spot cheaters and report them.

So I'm sorry for the ban... but our scripts will keep kicking / banning you as long as your stats are this way.

With regards,

EB

Couldn't you just put me on some sort of whitelist so it that i don't get kicked/banned? :(
Ephdel

Postby Sexy_Scales » Tue 10 Jun, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm facing the same issue. Auto-banned from the server due to my KDR (achieved from playing Metro only) I'm assuming. You guys really should make some sort of whitelist, because I enjoyed playing on your server. Didn't see a single cheater there, and all the other Metro servers are infested with them.
Sexy_Scales

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Fri 13 Jun, 2014 4:05 pm

Sexy_Scales wrote:I'm facing the same issue. Auto-banned from the server due to my KDR (achieved from playing Metro only) I'm assuming. You guys really should make some sort of whitelist, because I enjoyed playing on your server. Didn't see a single cheater there, and all the other Metro servers are infested with them.

due to the hard work of our head admin it is such a bloody nice server ;) ..and as it is a pain in the ass for him with the free BF3 thing which came up we look for your kind understanding to respect the way he made the scripts! And as you were saying it helps as no cheater will have a chance! Nevertheless you can be sure that EBassie will consider your input and maybe he will even do adjustments.....as long as possible! So please stay tuned!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:28 pm

as said in ts we will speak about your case asap to our head admin as we actually thought this case is closed. however ...and i am sorry for this...due to your stats otherwise you are a "victim" of the scripts....i am sorry dude...and please come to ts with a mic next time ;)

PS: what`s your ping playing from the US on our server?
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Mon 23 Jun, 2014 1:58 pm

We will be looking into a whitelist option. No promises. No ETA.

Thanks for understanding.
EBassie
Leader