11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

RenardGris32

RenardGris32

Postby RenardGris32 » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 5:38 pm

Hello,
there is something every body should know about bipod users:
It's not because you see a weapon through a wall that it means you're glitching.
The one that believes that have never use this technic.
I know where it's possible to glitch in metro. Up the stairs for example, in the buildings sometimes.
Most of the time, when someone use this technic, I'm able to reach him.
Because in BF3, touching any parts of the body can kill someone.
I always give the possibility to the other players to kill me, and they do it.
Ask to the other players, Pretorien is one of them, Wil Tigrou, Insanity Evil, Skros, X7-Morgi, etc
It needs to aim a little more.
When I use a sniper, many complains about shooting through the walls, it's only a question of aiming just upon the weapon that you see through the wall and you touch.
Now, some players rage when they are killed by someone they can't reach. But that's part of the game. I play support because, I'm not very good in assault. I don't like these players jumping around like kangourous, or those you run to you only to kill you, knowing they will be killed anyway.
I've been in the army, and I play like it should be on a battle field. Support: prevent the attack and cleaning the area for the attackers.
So, I suggest that you try to use a bipod at different places and see what happens ;-)
I don't understand that a complain from one or two players can ban you like that. When someone ask a ban on me during a game, they are always more "no" than "yes", why?
Even if they don't like to be killed by me, most of the players know that I do the job :-)
So, I like your server, it's one of my favorite. There are cheaters like evrywhere, but the atmosphere is cool and lot of friends play here.

Hope, you understand my point of vue.

Thanks
RenardGris32

Re: RenardGris32

Postby SirGizz » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 6:34 pm

If you are behind a barricade or a wall that is fine, but I have seen you with support "shooting" the wall. A certain percentage of support weapons bullets will bypass the wall and travel through hitting the opposition! Yes the opposition can see you at a VERY shallow angle and in places on Metro not at all.
You are exploiting not the bipod but the SPRAY from the heavy support weapons, to do this with another weapon is impossible because of the bullet spread. I NEVER see you with another weapon, please explain.
You aren't the only person to do this but you are the worst offender I have seen.

Admin, my apologies for butting in, please feel free to delete this post if required, thanks.

Kind regards

SirGizz
SirGizz

Postby Renardgris » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 6:55 pm

As many people, you think something... That's not necessary the truth...
I play also assault with the bipod, with G3A3: 20 ammos !!!!!!!!!!!
Last time you've tried to ban me, many says "no"
You're the only one to complain.
Perhaps sometimes when I move after reload, the position can be glitching, but i doubt because I'm also killed like that.
I was just now on metro on an another server and a player was playing bipod with a pecheneg, I was with a M416, I got him 6 times behind his corner...
It seems you complain more about glitching then the others, ask yourself why...
I know what I will do: I will ask someone to capture pics like you've done. And pictures from my side...
I think there's more to do about cheaters and explosives users, but I will do that.
Renardgris

Postby SirGizz » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 8:53 pm

I am not the only one to complain. You may ask admin to check the logs, you along with a few others are reknown for glitching. This isn't my place to argue with you.
I shall refrain from any more replies.
Have a good day.
SirGizz

Postby RenardGris32 » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 1:32 pm

I have read again what you wrote...

" A certain percentage of support weapons bullets will bypass the wall and travel through hitting the opposition! "

That's not true, all the bullets are hitting. Not a certain percentage. Otherwise how could I kill someone when four or five bullets are needed to kill a player.

"Yes the opposition can see you at a VERY shallow angle and in places on Metro not at all."

Explain me how am I ALWAYS killed when I'm placed "glitching" as you think...

"You are exploiting not the bipod but the SPRAY from the heavy support weapons, to do this with another weapon is impossible because of the bullet spread."

You should look a bit more closely... I NEVER Spray... I use the trigger all the time, otherwise, it's spraying effectively and you don't hit anybody. That's the reason why I'm so effective :-P

"I NEVER see you with another weapon, please explain."

Because, when I use an other weapon, you don't look at me :-P

Now, how many times have we been on the map together. You make a generality because you're offensed.
And now you play your Ponce Pilate, wash your hands and turn your back, thinking you've done a good job...
I'm banned because of you... Take responsability and investigate a little on your decision.
So easy to complain, isn't it?
RenardGris32

Postby EBassie » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi RenardGris32,

We've warned you many times to stop the bipod glitching, but you keep continuing using this tactic.
Since you play almost daily on our servers, you get the most complaints. Not only SirGizz has been complaining, I can tell you that.

Let me state this: Using your bipod behind cover / wall / corner and not showing at least a part of your body = glitching.
It's not how the bipod is supposed to work in this GAME. It's a GAME, not a real combat simulator.

DICE has fixed this in BF4 for this same reason: The glitch got abused too much.

So, deal with it. We will not allow you to play on our servers if you keep doing it. So start playing normally and not as someone who knows how to get around the rules of this game.
EBassie
Leader

Postby RenardGris32 » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 11:47 pm

So... Am I speaking like an alien or what???

I've explain my point of vue but you seem to not read.

For example, the last time Sirgizz complains, I was not glitching, I was just behind a corner and I was hit many times...

If now, you prefer to believe some who are complaining because I killed them... Stop playing admin... So easy this way...

Why don't you ask to those who think I'm just a "camper" like they say. Playing support means not moving a lot and hide when you reload. But, ok, I'm not bad as support and some doesn't like that.

Have you ever play like I do to believe what those complainers say?
RenardGris32

Postby RenarGris32 » Mon 17 Feb, 2014 12:49 am

Admin,

I apologize if I've been a bit rude in my last post, but you have to understand that it can be very frustrating to be banned because some say you're playing without respecting the rules.

I think I've used an m67 only two times on your server, ones because I though I was on another server, and last time against a player who came back every two minutes after ban and still use nades.

If you want to know if someone is glitching or not... Ask me...

I never have problems with players hiding around corners. I know how to do with them. It's just a question of been patient. Wait when they reload and be ready ;-)

For some players, been killed 3 or four times, without hitting you, means you are a cheater. I think you know that.

And like I've explain, there is a big difference between what an other player see and what you see effectively. I can swear, I always give the opportunity to be hit by other players and sometimes it's frustrating because you though you're safe and you are still killed.

So, I don't thik I will change my way of playing, but please investigate a little.

The good players, those who are at the top of the leaderboard, play with me for a year now. They don't like how I play, that I know. They play assault most of the time, but they didn't complain.

L3mongrab is playing the same way I do. I've played several games against him and it was funny because we were using the same technic. He killed me and I killed him many times. He knows what glitching is... Don't ask to one who plays assault ;-)

I sorry if I'm boring, I just want to play with my friends that's all.

Good night
RenarGris32

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Tue 18 Feb, 2014 8:23 pm

RenardGris32,

Bassie clearly stipulated that we will not allow this way of playing. You said you do not want to change your way so please deal with the consequences. It is our server and we make the rules.

I can understand your point of view but I also can understand the other, hence - like your friends who are in the upper part of the list - please accept that we the 11 Clan dont like this way either and we finally say something apart from your friends as we are hosting a server, one which is a favorite for many players as they like our rules. And they stick to them. So please take a look through our eyes, we still want to have this ongoing. And that means we will stick to our rules. So please change this part of your gaming or as clearly stated now the SECOND time....you will not be allowed to play on our server.

And RenardGris32 you are a careful reader so you read that I can understand both sides of view...thus this is NOT an offensive ...this is just a further friendly attempt that you underetand the way we make the rules on our server...so please accept.

And you should ask youself whteher you like our server that much because everyone around you accepts the rules....you didn`t..so if that made you joining us...we can life without you...and if not you just accept the rules.
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby RenardGris32 » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 7:20 pm

The problem is not there.
When I say I will not change my way of playing, I mean I will continue playing support.
The problem is that there will always be people complaining about me, even if I don't glitch anymore.

If I'm behind a corner and move to shoot, there will always be some to say I'm glitching.
Most of the time, they can't see the difference... And more, they don't want to see the difference...
RenardGris32

Next