11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

I3urning - Bann Appeal

I3urning - Bann Appeal

Postby Burning » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:26 am

Hello,

I am sorry for this double post, but I realised I never stated my name.
I got banned from your metro server today for missing screenshots.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/213 ... essage.png

Note: It's a capital i and a 3 instead of a B.

I have no idea what is up with the screenshots not being send. Could you guys please unbann me? I regularly play on the server and it's one of the few good metro servers left :)
Burning

Re: I3urning - Bann Appeal

Postby EBassie » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi I3urning,

You are indeed banned by our Auto-Admin for not producing any Punkbuster screenshots.
Our Auto-Admin requested 4 screenshots from you and did not get a single one. For that, you are automatically banned.

The problem is that many cheats are using a screenshot blocker and our script checks if you are returning screenshots.

As said: you did not produce a single screenshot, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and removed your ban.

I do suggest you reinstall punkbuster in an attempt to fix this issue, otherwise you will get banned again.
EBassie
Leader

Postby Burning » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 2:35 pm

EBassie wrote:Hi I3urning,

You are indeed banned by our Auto-Admin for not producing any Punkbuster screenshots.
Our Auto-Admin requested 4 screenshots from you and did not get a single one. For that, you are automatically banned.

The problem is that many cheats are using a screenshot blocker and our script checks if you are returning screenshots.

As said: you did not produce a single screenshot, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and removed your ban.

I do suggest you reinstall punkbuster in an attempt to fix this issue, otherwise you will get banned again.

Yes I figured it would be that, and I am aware that most cheaters use this.

I reinstalled punkbuster right after the bann. I usually record the matches I play so if you guys ever have any doubt about me being legit i'd be happy to post some footage.

Thank you for unbanning me. I have no idea why my client refuses screenshots honestly.
Burning

Postby EBassie » Tue 28 Jan, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi I3urning,

Your PB screenshots are working now:
http://pbscreens.com/index.php?player-1547689

EDIT: I noticed the ban was cached and you have been kicked again. I need to restart the auto-admin to fix that.
EBassie
Leader