11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

admin (russbox is cheating )

admin (russbox is cheating )

Postby suicidebomber06 » Wed 20 Nov, 2013 9:29 pm

THE ADMIN (RUSBOX) IS ONLY CHEATING... HES USING GP 30/M320 AND HES NOT BEING KICKED AND HE SEEMS TO BE THE ADMIN...AND I GOT BANNED FOR TELLING THAT OUT !! WHAT THE HECK ???IS THIS FAIR ?? 7 YEARS OF FRIENDLY EUROPEAN MULTIGAMING CLAN AND THIS IS HOW U RUN THE SERVER ? WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE I KINDLY URGE YOU TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS THIS IS ONLY HARMING THE REPUTATION OF YOUR SERVERS...

THANK YOU
suicidebomber06

Re: admin (russbox is cheating )

Postby -=11=- » Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:30 pm

He is not an admin. That's what I kept saying to you, over and over and over again.
But you only whined and did not read my replies at all: That's what got you banned.

You should have reported him with the !m320 command. Three reports is a weeks ban.
If you don't read my replies and accuse us of being unfair, you are not welcome any more. Simple as that.

BTW: he was already banned by me before I banned you.

Thanks for reading and good bye
-=11=-

Re: admin (russbox is cheating )

Postby suicidebomber06 » Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:50 pm

i am sorry admin i dint notice your chat messages and thought he was admin and he was being unfair..but sometimes to be honest when i get killed by grenade and i report !m320 it says u were not killed by that weapon...
i am sorry for the misunderstanding please kindly unban me i will pay proper attention hereafter..
please i really love your server and sorry for the misunderstanding.
suicidebomber06

suicidebomber06 ... Re: admin (russbox is cheating )

Postby Loki » Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi suicidebomber06

Thank you for contacting us and telling us your opinion but ...

1.) What you mean you reach if you use caps lock?
I tell you ... NOTHING!

2.) "mr.server" told you that "Rusbox777" is not an -=11=- Admin.
(2013-11-20 20:12:23 Server Global mr.server: He's no admin)

3.) You are not banned for reporting a M320 user, you are banned for insulting the -=11=- Clan!
(2013-11-20 20:22:26 suicidebomber06 Global sadly in this server the admin itself is an cheater )

4.) At last a little tip from me:
Next time, before you start insulting an Admin and thus the whole Clan, take a look on their website in the MEMBERS & FRIENDS section and convince yourself that you really talking about an Clan-Admin!

5.) Your ban stays ... for "Admin insulting"

Case closed!
Loki
Leader in Retirement