11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Carny_Pete ... Banned for M320

Carny_Pete ... Banned for M320

Postby Carny_Pete » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 8:40 am

Hello,
A very humble Carny_Pete here, I got banned for using M320. I only used it as i got killed by M67 and im pretty sure an M320 aswell. I was just frustrated and annoyed. Very sorry! any chance of getting the ban lifted? I promise I wont do it again.

Carny_Pete
Carny_Pete

Re: Banned for M320

Postby EBassie » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi Carny_Pete,

your ban will expire tomorrow.
EBassie
Leader

Postby Loki » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Carny_Pete,

if I'm right, I was the one who banned you ... and I'm did not banned you for only one m320 using. MANY other players told you to stop using m320 but you did not do it!

And please ... don't excuse your own fault with "but the other ones naded us first" thats childish. We have the rule "no explosives" and that means, "NO explosives" not "Strike back in the same way when other ones using explosives"! You are playing long enough on our server, to know that we have an auto admin who punished nading and that the auto admin doing a good job.

And by the way ... you know EXACTLY that the underslug m320 can't get punished by auto admin, thats the reason why you used it and don't strike back with nades!

So please notice: If I or any other admin see you using the m320 again, you did not come away with a 24 hour ban!

Okay, you were frustrated and annoyed yesterday and I was it today about the describe of your reason to use m320 ... so we both can go back relaxed to our dayly business. ;-)

Regards
Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby Guest » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and I look forward to playing on your server again. Cheers guys!

Carny

Postby Mhicleoid » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey Loki, Sorry to hijack this a bit, but where do you guys stand on accidental smoke kills with the M320. I mean, I use smoke tactically at the elevator & red stairs on Metro & on underslung for the very reasons stated above. So occasionally, despite shooting it normally at the ceiling or floor or walls, an accidental smoke kill happens & I always apologize, but whats your take on it? Officially.

Mac
Mhicleoid

Postby EBassie » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 10:46 pm

Official take: Shit happens ;)
EBassie
Leader

Postby Loki » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 11:02 pm

Hey Mac

As EBassie said ... shit happens!

Maybe you get !votekicked or !votebanned if you smoke killed someone with the m320, because other players don't see it was a smoke kill. If that happened it is normally not a problem to join our TS or forum to describe what happened and we unban you.

But if anyone thinks to be clever now and starts a "smoke kill strike" ... we are also clever and check the logs before we cancel a ban. ;-)
Loki
Leader in Retirement