11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

BrittMiles:please remove my ban

BrittMiles:please remove my ban

Postby bittersweet_hood » Tue 02 Oct, 2012 9:31 pm

Eight months ago i was banned for using hack. Even battlelog sent me an email sayin that everything in my account will be wiped clean but not a permanent ban for playing. After this i left bf3 for eight months and now im back, im not plannin to use anymore hack. But after eight months im still banned in most of the servers, not even i changed my game name.
here is my metabans info http://metabans.com/player?i=2bGm.
My current game name is BrittMiles. And im not using anymore hack now or in the future. So please remove me, ive learned my lesson.

my metabans info: http://metabans.com/player?i=2bGm. you can go check my current player BrittMiles. Im not using anymore hack
bittersweet_hood

Re: BrittMiles:please remove my ban

Postby -=11=- » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 1:17 am

Hi BrittMiles,

Your honesty is appreciated, but we have a zero-tolerance against cheaters.

You're so lucky DICE only wiped your stats. If you were caught by EvenBalance, PBBans or GGC they never would have removed your ban. It's part of the deal: You cheat, you get caught, you can't play anymore.

We're not removing the ban from Metabans.

Greetings,

-=11=-
-=11=-

Postby bittersweet_hood » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 2:05 pm

Please give me a chance, i knew i was an asshole for using hack, ruining the game. ive learned my lesson trust me i really do learned. Im so sorry for everything ive did. all im askin is just a second chance.. once and for all... if you ever caught me using hack ever again, i will have nothin to say nothin to complain anymor, not even gonna say a word. you can ban me forever on every ban website, report me to DICE , and ban me out of bf3 forever. Please give me a chance.. i just wanna play..
bittersweet_hood

Postby dkong » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 5:46 pm

:]]
dkong
Clan Member

Postby -=11=- » Wed 03 Oct, 2012 7:04 pm

We have discussed your situation and decided against the removal of your ban as we have no mercy for cheaters.

Case closed.
-=11=-