11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

zept0r

zept0r

Postby zept0r » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 11:34 am

Hey,

first off, I dont know where to start.
Yesterday when i finished my last round BF3 with friends and logged off i was Colonel Rank 44.
Today morning when i logged back in all of a sudden im Colonel Rank 51 and all my friends are deleted from my friendlist.
So I directly went and changed my Origin password and email and contacted the EA Customer service about the happenings.
So after all this and me beein pretty pissed about all that I decided to go play a round on a favorite server of mine.
All of a sudden not even 1 minute after joining it, im geting kicked with some message "MetaBan kick -> Cheater" or something like that.
So at that point i knew for sure the guy that hacked my account used it to cheat.
So after knowing i had a MetaBan i went to the MetaBan page to figure out how it all went down or what I could do.
I saw the hacker cheated on one of ur servers it seems since the site said I got banned form you guys.
Well iam really sorry some douche ruined the fun for others on ur server with my account.

After all that beeing said, im wondering if there is any way to get rid of that metaban?
Im fully under control of my account now as said I changed my mail and password and hopefully thoose things will never ever happen again.
Again im truely sorry.

Excuse my english skills please since im german.

With kind regards
zept0r
zept0r

Re: zept0r

Postby -=11=- » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 11:54 am

zept0r wrote:....So I directly went and changed my Origin password and email and contacted the EA Customer service about the happenings.
So after all this and me beein pretty pissed about all that I decided to go play a round on a favorite server of mine.
All of a sudden not even 1 minute after joining it, im geting kicked with some message "MetaBan kick -> Cheater" or something like that.

zept0r

After you contacted EA Customer Support their answer was you just had to go and play a game?
-=11=-

Postby zept0r » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 12:14 pm

What else should I have done? I think I did all I could with changin my pw and e-mail and contactin the EA support and they also told me it was all I could do, so yea I felt like playing a round then. Whats so wrong aobut that? :(

I also told the Support that Im afraid of getting globally banned he said he checked some things on my account and that I should not be worried about beein banned, but he didnt want to go into detail what he has done/looked into in my account.
zept0r

Postby -=11=- » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi zept0r,

After some investigation from our part we still have a hard time to believe your story.
And here is why:

I don't see any strange IP in your IP list. When cheating, this account has been on PBBans streaming servers.
But the IP has always been the same or in the same range? Probably the cheater lives in your own house? The well known brother story?

Nevertheless, if this story is like the way you explained, you still should be worried about getting a global ban by Even Balance. EA Support has nothing to do with those bans. I don't believe they have access to certain PunkBuster logs and ban decisions made by EvenBalance.

Even Balance is always silently logging / detecting cheats to put them in a new ban wave. This may also have happened to you.

For this moment we will not remove the ban.

Greetings,

-=11=-
-=11=-

Postby zept0r » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 3:05 pm

Well you are makin a point there, i dont know about the IP stuff what so ever maybe the hacker was using a VPN?
I heard there is things that can make you have an IP as whatever u want it to be.
All I can say is i have been a fair and legit player over the years as Iam also a Battlefield veteran and now some prick destroyed everything for me.
If this decision is your last word im not really sure what to do then prolly creating a whole new account which would be total crap.
If there is anything I can do please let me know ive been sitting watching this thread for hours now to see ur response.
zept0r

Postby -=11=- » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 3:12 pm

VPN... Not very likely.

It's pretty simple:
Or you cheated yourself.
Or your account has been compromised from your own house.

But your problems may be a bit bigger: http://metabans.com/player?i=8XFs
We're not the only ones adding your player to the metabans banlist.

As said, we've no intention to remove this ban as of yet.
-=11=-

Postby zept0r » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 3:23 pm

I just saw you typed the name wrong in the picture with the IP's my nick is "zept0r" not "zepT0r" may that cause some trouble?
zept0r

Postby -=11=- » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 3:27 pm

zept0r wrote:I just saw you typed the name wrong in the picture with the IP's my nick is "" not "zepT0r" may that cause some trouble?

Nope, playername is case insensitive. It does not matter.
-=11=-

Postby zept0r » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 3:30 pm

Alright so ill have to wait a few weeks if im getting globally banned and then have to decide if i start a totally new account or switch over to console which is pretty shitty but atleast no hackers tehre i guess :?
zept0r

Postby -=11=- » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 3:43 pm

Or you can ask friends or family members who used a hack on your account and let them pay for a new one.

For us this case is closed until you can give us some form of evidence it was not you or your IP at all.
But that's gonna be pretty heard, because it was your IP.

For instance, this battlereport from early this morning:
Test

Thumbnail <--- click

Link: http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/zept0r/rep ... p_42384512

That server streams to PBBans and your account got caught & banned from that one too.
The IP address used in that game is the same (or the same IP range) you're using now.

-= CASE CLOSED =-
-=11=-