11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Kamikazzzzzze (complain against admin)

Kamikazzzzzze (complain against admin)

Postby Kamikazzzzzze » Mon 16 Jul, 2012 12:18 am

I havent found proper section so I try here.

I was playing with my friends on your server (we frequently visit your conquest server), my friend noticed that someone wrote something like this to me: "I put hundred bullets in you and i didnt even scratch you kamikaze"
my reply: "learn to aim"
And then after minute or two I got kicked. In what way this is breaking any rules or offensive?? Reason stated for my kick "u should not talk to me like this" or something similar. I asked my friends to write the same thing as me and they got kicked as well. We were not braking any rules.

I dont understand -admin- is he hypersensitive or something, please give him a girl or a beer. If he will continue to act like this u will loose players.

Sorry for my English.

EDIT by -=11=- : Removed name of the admin.
Kamikazzzzzze

Re: Kamikazzzzzze (complain against admin)

Postby -=11=- » Mon 16 Jul, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi Kamikazzzzzze,

thanks for contacting us and bringing this to our attention.
We will investigate this matter.

Greetings,

-=11=-
-=11=-

Postby Kamikazzzzzze » Tue 17 Jul, 2012 4:28 pm

And now this is about BAN, admin wrote something about killing pussy sniper, so I asked if this language is suitable for an admin in response I got ban reason:
"NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ME"

Are you sure you want to have such an admin, as I can see nothing was made about him and his still raging like a kid and cant even use words to talk but is using admin commands instead.

This complain is about Steamro11er. One more thing "A friendly european multigaming clan" his destroying your image.
Kamikazzzzzze

Postby Steamroller » Tue 17 Jul, 2012 4:51 pm

Well, I've now taken out the Ban again ... But that was the last warning! It should show you just that there is an issue that you better not cross. Should it happen again, the point you raise me stupid in any way ... Then it was that for you on our server.

Greetings
-=11=-Steamroller
Von allen Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen , habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen .
Steamroller
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby EBassie » Tue 17 Jul, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi Kamikazzzzzze & rastapig,

thanks for your input, but it won't be publicized to prevent a starting flame war.
This issue is being dealt with internally and not for publication on a public forum.

Rests me to say this to rastapig:
You really should be careful with your attitude. You've been on our watchlist for quiet some time.
Remember, you earn respect when you treat others with respect too. Unfortunately, I'm missing that respect with your attitude quite often.

So please, don't come bitching here how we administrate our servers.
I guess you two have no idea how much shit is thrown at admins / server owners in general.

If you really don't like what we do here: please play on other servers.

Nuff said. Topic Closed.
EBassie
Leader