11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

NoFearCreations

NoFearCreations

Postby NoFearCreations » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 9:13 pm

So i just got banned by the admin on the =11= Clan - CONQUEST 64 - 200% Tickets - PBBans - EU server.
I was complaining about M26 Dart bug abusing, and with me a few other guys. Instead of doing sumthing about it, the admin disables the votekick system, and bans me?

Dunno if you want to have a mature, fun server, but this isn't helping it! I really want a explenation about this behaviour.
Liked the server, but this kind of admin "abuse" isnt good.
NoFearCreations

Re: NoFearCreations

Postby -=11=- » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi NoFearCreations,

I was already expecting you, so... welcome to our forums.

About your behaviour:
Yes, you got banned for whining too much and calling me a "Sad Admin".
I tried to tell you multiple times we don't kick or ban for the M26.

But you continued to whine and kept starting votekicks. Even after getting kicked twice.
When you don't learn, you have to feel. Guess that worked and we finally have your attention. ;)

Admin Abuse:
Why do you call this admin abuse. Use of the M26 is not against our rules but you kept on whining about it.
We have the liberty to remove players for this behaviour. If you don't like the rules, play on other servers.
You have played 2 rounds on our server, so please don't judge our maturity. We pride ourselves with high admin standards. Our admins do NOT abuse their powers. Ever.

About the M26:
If we have to ban everybody for using it, we have an empty server. Also, we cannot make an auto-kick for this particular bugged combination. So it would be a dayjob to keep the servers clean from the M26.
(As we all are mature people with dayjobs, it's not going to happen)

It's just a weapon you have to deal with until it's patched. It's the same with the USAS and other weapons before they were tweaked: Deal with it.... we, as players and admins, do too.

I will remove your ban, but will always watch your behaviour. Next time the ban will not be removed.

As said before: You are free to NOT play on our servers if you dislike our rules.

Greetings,

-=11=-
-=11=-

Postby NoFearCreations » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 11:21 pm

I can accept about the wining, but why disable votekick, when there are a few other players that want him gone to?
IMO thats just misuse of admin power. Or was he a friend of yours?

About the M26, my clan has a automatic kick tool for using the M26, our server was getting empty cuz of the abuse. Maybe thats an idea until they got it fixed?

Kudos for having this kind of appeal on your site, don't see it alot that sumone actually listens!
NoFearCreations

Postby -=11=- » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi NoFearCreations,

as said in my previous post: as of now we allow the use of the M26.
So players may use them without the danger of getting votekicked. Easy as that.

Our rules are pretty simple and there is NO rule against the use of the M26. So according to our view it's not admin misuse / abuse to disable the votekick system to protect a player from being the victim of an illegitimate votekick.

And no, I didn't know the players who used the M26. Haven't even seen them before in our servers.

Auto-kicking for the bugged "G3A3 + Underslung + Heavy barrel + M26" combination is impossible, because the RCON tool sees those kills as an G3A3 kill. All underslung weapons are reported as the gun which they are attached to. Same like the M320 / GP-30.

Using the M26 as a standalone (not underslung) weapon is not bugged and not as powerful as the above combo. Kicking players for using the standalone M26 is therefore unnecessary.

Greetings,

-=11=-
-=11=-