11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Rosaiina

Rosaiina

Postby Rosaiina » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 8:41 am

Hello guys. I just read the reasons on my metabans thing about a ban you guys issued for me. I am not sure why I was banned. THe knife KPM is high because it's only brought out when I use it to kill. Everyone's KPM with weapons will be high if they kill and conceal their weapons.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/CaIiguIa/

If you have any questions, please let me know via battlelog. Hope we can settle this, because it makes me look real bad and I don't cheat whatsoever. Thanks guys.

P.S. I will check this tomorrow
Rosaiina

Re: Rosaiina

Postby -=11=- » Sat 11 Feb, 2012 6:45 pm

Rosaiina,

Thanks for contacting us. As you've probably noticed, we are not the only group on Metabans.com who banned you. There are currently 5 groups who issued a ban on your account.

Your other account has not been banned because those stats are not as much out of the ordinary as your Rosaiina soldier.

The accuracy of 25% +, The very high score per minute (1000+) and reaching level 41 in 22 hrs of gameplay suggests you have been cheating with your Rosaiina soldier.

Add that with the Win / Loss Ratio of 10+ (64 wins / 6 losses)

Add that with all the black screenshots you produce, we feel this ban is appropriate.
Your screenshots can be viewed here (if the server is responding): http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... ch+by+Name

Add that with all your name changes (on your other account).... need I say more?

We would like to have some proof of you not cheating before we consider to remove the ban.

PS: feel free to discuss your ban on your account-page on metabans.com
-=11=-

Postby Guest » Tue 14 Feb, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello, sorry for the delinquent response here; just haven't had the time to post! Let me address these issues here if I may:

I understand that I have 5 different bans, but let me try to address those here. One of them was automatic because of this ban, which is from Free Beer and Bourbon. The other one just states hackinass noob as the reason, which is kind of disrespectful because I can't even contact the administrator for my case. There is no way I can contact them at all regarding these issues.

The reason why my accuracy is high is because I have only been playing as assault with 4-5 weapons. I know I can aim well, as I can with my other player as you can see from his profile. The reason why Caligula's accuracy is lower is because I have spent a lot of hours in vehicles, which also affects your overall accuracy if you use the jet's main cannon, coaxial guns on the tank, etc. My SPM is high because I drop medkits and revive people in Operation: Metro conquest (64p). You can see my history; I play Metro a lot; that's why I am able to rank fast.

As for the Win/ Loss ratio; well that's easy to achieve because I just switch to the better team (the winning team you could say, I guess); a team that is better equipped and competent is the team I choose because it makes the rounds tolerable and more fun because I can actually breathe and play.

I've just googled this black screenshot issue. Since I use beta nvidia force drivers for my GTX 570, that could be the issue. There are a lot of issues and it doesn't mean I'm using some crazy cheat system to do this. I can't even take screenshots myself and I cannot resolve the issue.

What's wrong with me changing my account name? The CONQUISTADOR name was too long for my generic dog tags, and I wanted to use my knife emblem dog tag and the actual name processed over that emblem. Sorry if I am OCD.

I don't know what other proof you want. In fact, I don't even recall playing on your server(s). I just wanted to see if I could clarify some of these issues you had with me. If not, then there is nothing more I can do. I must say though, that seeing the screenshot of my knife KPM is rather funny :P

Thanks for reading

Postby -=11=- » Mon 20 Feb, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi Rosaiina,

Thanks again for contacting us.
To give you the benefit of the doubt we've removed the ban on Metabans.com
-=11=-