11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Banned - [BF3i]Mystacx

Banned - [BF3i]Mystacx

Postby Mystacx » Fri 20 Jan, 2012 10:21 pm

Dear members,

Today I was banned by [11]eBassie who believed I was using a hack. He banned me without even trying to reason with me, which is fine if that's the way you do things I guess.
The reason that led to this action was that I found his hideyhole (which coincidentally is also one of my favorite hiding places) which is a small garage area near capture point E on the Seine Crossing map.

What actually happened: Threw a grenade in there, saw to people get out. Grenade exploded but still got a hit indicator on my crosshair. I shot the two people who were running away, one of them returned fire who I managed to kill with my handgun as I expired my ammo on the first guy (who died).
I reloaded, ran towards the garage and jumped across the threshold, surprising eBassie who was in there. Simply put, since I expected someone there, my reaction time was faster then his (which is to be expected, which is also the reason I jumped in instead of running) and I killed him. He then accused me of being a hacker.

At this point, I think that he was a little angry at the situation and in frustration banned me. Anyway, I'm an admin myself over at BF3i.net and I welcome you to come there and get testimony from my friends there.
Mystacx

Re: Banned - [BF3i]Mystacx

Postby EBassie » Fri 20 Jan, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey Mystacx,

thanks for your explanation.

I did you ban you indeed, because you killed me 3 times coming around a corner.
Two times you could not even know I was there. The last kill in garage you explained.

With all those ESP hacks we get suspicious, sometimes too suspicious.
We have no mercy for cheaters, so we ban without warning.

So, I was not angry. Just found those kills pretty strange.

But because you made this post and explained yourself I will remove the ban.
Thanks for contacting us.

Greetings,

E-Bastard
EBassie
Leader