No votes
More teamspeak
86%

Total votes : 7

Join Us Request 91: Rzar3cTHa

Postby Rzar3cTHa » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 12:10 am

Name: Catalin
Country/Land: Romania
Skill: Average+ (improving every day) *Pretty good infantry player, average with tanks, pretty bad still with helicopters and jets, I still need a lot of practice in that department, but it's something I care to improve on.
Fav. Map: Operation Metro (Rush and Conquest), Strike at Karkand (every mode, that map is awesome in every way), Grand Bazar (Conquest only, Rush is just horrible on that map due to MCOM placement), Operation Firestorm and Caspian Border (rush)

Why you want join the -=11=-Clan?

I will give quite an extensive answer here:

I started playing Battlefield 3 when it was free on Origin through the "On the House" promotion. I had recently quit World of Warcraft after playing it for 8 years at that time, and I just fell in love with this game. About 2 weeks later I bought Premium for it and i've been playing it and got better and better at it every day since. 1st map I ever played on was Operation Metro, and I found your "no explosive" server. I found the server to be simply amazing. But due to playing World of Warcraft for such a long time, I got used with that feeling that you have to have a guild, a group of people to play with, because playing Battlefield 3 by yourself is just not fun. So that is why I am here. I feel that by joining a clan I have the opportunity to enjoy the game the way it's supposed to be played.
Few short ideas I have to add after my novel:
1. I did read the rules, I fully agree to all of them, they all seem common sense.
2. I am planing to be loyal to the clan, I did play in one guild in World of Warcraft for 2 years and a half.
3. I am not sure if the clan has moved to Battlefield 4, but I am planning to play only BF3, I hope that is not a deal breaker.

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Rzar3cTHa
Please do not laugh at my accuracy %, it's due to playing the Support class a lot :)

Cheers!
Rzar3cTHa

Re: Rzar3cTHa

Postby Loki » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:24 am

Hi Rzar3cTHa,

welcome in our forum.

To answer your question first: No, it's not a deal breaker that you want to play BF3 only but ... most (nearly all) of us are playing BF4 and turn only a round of BF3 Metro of time to time. So you did not really have a "guild" to play daily BF3 with.

But nevertheless I opened a voting for you and the most important option for you personally is the third one ... "More teamspeak" !!! ;)

Regards
Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby Rzar3cTHa » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:30 am

Hey! Thanks for your answer.

I am not ruling out getting into BF4 at some point in the future. But I feel like i want to get the full flavor of BF3 first. I want to keep an eye on BF4 for a while more and see how it evolves, if i feel comfortable with how it looks like at some point (because at the moment i can't say i like it a lot), I will for sure get it.

I will be on Teamspeak later today and I will prolly hang around in there for the better part of tonight.
Cheers!
Rzar3cTHa

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 5:05 pm

Hi there,

as stated by Loki already ;) so see you on TS!
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby Loki » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 5:22 pm

... btw, at the moment "origin" has an special offer: BF4 for 168 hours free!
Maybe a good time to test it. ;)
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby Rzar3cTHa » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 5:35 pm

Ah yes! About that.... I did install it, I played it for about 2 hours, I did my best to try to like it and to make it work, but I just could not. Maybe I have the wrong mind set about it and I try to compare it to BF3 too much, or maybe it was just the fact that since I don't own the title, I was not very motivated to invest a lot of time in it. But since i have it on my Origin account at the moment, I will hop on Teamspeak tonight and give it 1 more try if I find anyone that is playing in there.
Rzar3cTHa

Re: Join Us Request 91: Rzar3cTHa

Postby ProblemLKG » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 3:59 pm

it took me few weeks to get used to BF4 after BF3, don't think 2 hours are enough, but I am not against joining clan even tho you will be playing only BF3, I might play with you as well sometimes. But sure, the TS!
ProblemLKG
Clan Member

Postby VakuumKnecht » Sun 24 Aug, 2014 8:49 pm

Senn you today, nice fella but it´s sad that you don´t play bf4 =(
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby Rzar3cTHa » Mon 25 Aug, 2014 12:39 am

To be honest, after i played a while with Neo and Burningman, and considering I will buy a new (and better) PC in about 1 month (might be 2), I am considering getting BF4...

I made the application before the "game time" promotion on Origin, so all the info I had about BF4 was from youtubers...but to be honest, after playing it myself, it did not seem as bad as they made it look...

I did not have the time to spend so much time with everyone on TS yet because lately my schedule gave me more free time to play in the mornings, while most of everyone else was online in the evenings :)

Cya guys around!
Rzar3cTHa

Postby ProblemLKG » Tue 26 Aug, 2014 7:06 pm

Actually he played with me and Arneo on some deathmatch on Lockers. And I already put my yes, so I think that speaks for itself :)
ProblemLKG
Clan Member

Next