• Name: Sam Crosby
  • Age/Alter/Leeftijd: 17 - (Nearly 18)
  • Country/Land/: United Kingdom
  • Skills:
    Medic: High
    Support: Medium
    Engineer: Under average
    Sniper: Low
    A Support/Objective pusher. Putting the team ahead of myself so we win. I've so far been playing Medic and Support as I somewhat lack the patience with a sniper and Engineer is only useful when there's vehicles amock. I've so far been doing very well. I push objectives with smoke and give leading commands to what ever team I am on to assist battlefield status. Also smooping behind enemy lines if I have a well lead squad that can spawn on me and assist me out.
    I communicate with the team on weak points and I've never been the victim to baserape. Moreover leading the enemy team into one. Which, I don't enjoy, but is inevitably easy.
  • Fav. Map: Op. Metro, as on your server :=11= Clan #1/2 - METRO - NO EXPLOSIVES - DICE Friends - I ill frequently get lag, no explosions and a fair admin system.
  • Why you want join the -=11=-Clan?/
    While not only being on your servers 95% of the time I am on Battlefield 3, it'll be the first clan on Bf3 I am ever to join. Which now I'll be fighting for someone, which that is a great moral boost for me. As it's been a struggle to find a clan and I play frequently on the server I thought I see if I can join =11=. Joining will then open me up to new people, not only assured mature and knowledgeable, plus skilled of the which is more organised to if I wanted to be in a squad on a server and communicate with the squad efficiently to assure victory, and have an awesome time. Also having more fun, broading my enjoyment on BF3 up much more would be a big step to me playing BF3 more often in the spare time I have during College.

I'll be a dedicated member to =11= and discipled, respectful and won't let you guys down if you were to accept me. Thank you.
Samcrosby13

Re: Samcrosby13

Postby Loki » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 9:15 am

Let me quote the first two points of our rules:

Age Limit 18:
The minimum age required for the clan is 18 years old. The average age in -=11=-Clan is relatively high and we think that conflicts, based on difference in interest deriving from a big age difference, are pre-programmed. Our oldest member is 78 years of age, and the average member is about 33.
Teamspeak is the key:
We are a total "mad bunch" that likes to laugh a lot, and at many times our Teamspeak looks a lot like a sitcom in 3 different languages, but than at the same time. It is important to us that new clanmembers "connect" to us not only in the arena, but also to our rare sense of humor. For us to judge this, it is a must that the new wannabee recruit joins our Teamspeak as often as possible, before we can even think about a JoinUs!

Sorry dude!

The most important for me is ... you are underaged.
The average age in our clan is relatively high. Our oldest member is 81 years old and the average age is around 32-35 years. In the past we made the one or other exception but that didn't works good for a long time. For me, experiments in this direction are no more needed. Maybe a little unfair but ... "The burned child avoids the fire".
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Re:

Postby Samcrosby13 » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 6:51 pm

Ah. I understood the highest was 81 but I didn't know the average was 32-35... Damn.

I understand what you mean though, I come from an old Minecraft community which had a minimum of like, 13. They also made exceptions but it turned out as we thought(bad), and that brought the community down a lot.

If it turns out to be a decision upon my age then I won't be offended and I'll accept that decision kindly. I'll continue on the server and I'll reapply at 18(hopefully that's okay with everyone), which isn't that long away so...

Oh, I have Teamspeak, if that was required then I also have that. I heard of a T.S server but I didn't look into it. I'll join it next time I'm on BF. Thanks!
Samcrosby13

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi Samcrosby13,

Don't know you and haven't heart you! So more TS...or at least once?!!
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member

Postby EBassie » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 9:43 pm

I agree with the above comments. Feel free to join our TS, so we at least can get to know each other.

The minimum age has already been explained. We are all adult gamers, but young at heart. ;)
EBassie
Leader