11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Whitelist for votekick?

Whitelist for votekick?

Postby rypta » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 3:07 am

Hey there. Just wondering if you guys have any sort of a whitelist to prevent an individual from being votekicked repeatedly from your servers. I have been votekicked from your Conquest All Maps server 2 or 3 times now and have come within only a few votes of being kicked another 3 or 4 times. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening in the future? It's easy enough for me to ignore the hack accusations, but it's a little more difficult to convince those accusers not to votekick me.
rypta

Re: Whitelist for votekick?

Postby EBassie » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello --sK--ryPta--,

we don't offer a whitelist for votekick.
But I will give you some advice to prevent this in the future: don't be a dick.

You are a very good player, but your attitude sucks and that's the cause of many votekicks against you.
Play with respect and you will see less votekicks.

If you can't play with respect towards other players in the server, you will find yourself unwelcome here.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby rypta » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 11:59 pm

Hi there, EB.

I appreciate your reply, but I don't think your reasoning holds true.

I can't even speak in chat because you guys have muted me and I'm still getting votekicked by people who think I'm cheating. There is literally zero communication between myself and anyone else in the server. Hell, I can't even participate in map votes. Am I flying my helicopters or driving my tanks in a disrespectful manner? Does having a good score fall under the umbrella of "being a dick?" You have rules against people who make repeated hackusations in chat, and yet offer nothing to those who are literally removed from your server as a result of those hackusations?
rypta

Postby EBassie » Fri 18 Nov, 2016 1:33 am

rypta wrote:Hi there, EB.

I appreciate your reply, but I don't think your reasoning holds true.

I will elaborate...

rypta wrote:I can't even speak in chat because you guys have muted me and I'm still getting votekicked by people who think I'm cheating.

Yes, that's because you have been muted because of your behaviour.

rypta wrote:There is literally zero communication between myself and anyone else in the server. Hell, I can't even participate in map votes. Am I flying my helicopters or driving my tanks in a disrespectful manner?

No, flying your helicopters or driving your tanks is not disrespectful.
Being a dick towards your fellow team mates is. You always complain about:
1. Team sucking
2. Too few repairs
3. Other players using vehicles that are not as good as you. Mocking them.

You don't own our server and we don't owe you anything either.
Don't like how we run things here? Don't play here. It's so simple.

rypta wrote:Does having a good score fall under the umbrella of "being a dick?"

Nope, a good score does not fall under the umbrella of "being a dick". But your actions in chat do.

rypta wrote:You have rules against people who make repeated hackusations in chat, and yet offer nothing to those who are literally removed from your server as a result of those hackusations?

Why would we want to 'protect' a player with an attitude like yours.
I haven't seen a single nice chat from you. And your 'god complex' is annoying.

I don't know why you want to play on our servers any ways since you are from the other side of the pond.
There are plenty of good servers in North America. But I guess you like the advantage of your higher ping...

I suggest you go rape some other servers, mock lesser players and be a dick in those chats.
It's not going to happen on our servers any more. Just blacklist our server and the problem is solved.

With regards,

EB

PS:
You don't like our server anyways.
$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
2016-11-12 00:40:04 --sK--ryPta-- Global what a joke of a server lol
')
EBassie
Leader