11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Lion Holland Present

Lion Holland Present

Postby Lion_Holland » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello Everone,

Who is Lion_Holland, Wel first someone who guess missing his army/navy time i guess, or still a boy who loves playing with his friends in the dunes by the dutch coast in the old german bunkers. (Now you all know i'm not 37 anymore)

I playing a little time Battlefield, Sometimes i stop playing it becouse realworld need be my attention more, But when i can i love to take a look in Battlefield. I'm not a great player, Allway's happy i'm not under in the score list.

In combat i'm the first one who go's down so i try to be helpfull with spotting and support. Don't place me in a Helicoptor or other flying objects... If you do don't step in. You dead. (Beside we not even go up).

Been in a clan before but they start to play that Hardline game, what i do a little in real time. In short not like that game really. After a pause i start again playing Battlefield, Missing the people to chat with and the teamplay.

Thats why i'm here now.

Have patient with me.

Lion :)
flag
Lion
Lion_Holland

Re: Lion Holland Present

Postby *ELAN_ONE* » Fri 01 Apr, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi Lion
Was fun playing with you Last sunday. And as you recognized we have Fun playing and er just enjoy Talking rubish while playing;)
Hope to speak to you soon and it might helps that your wife prepares more coffe for you ;)
Later
*ELAN_ONE*
Clan Member