11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Apology & VIP Request

Apology & VIP Request

Postby 5th_Column » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi I know I was wrong complaining too much ages ago.
Won't happen any more as I upgraded my GPU.

Now can I send you some money for VIP?

Thanks.
5th_Column

Re: Apology & VIP Request

Postby EBassie » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi 5th_column,

Although your apology for your '11clan bashing' is being appreciated by me, I personally don't want your donation any more. So a VIP slot is out of the question.

I've been trying to help you out with your lag / connection issues and you repaid that help with a rebellion.

You are still welcome to play on our servers, but that's about it. Your behaviour has not been 'VIP worthy'.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby 5th_Column » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 7:26 pm

Aw damn. OK well sorry about your help not being appreciated. I was going through a tough
time which culminated in the death of my father from pancreatic cancer. He had been a smoker
for over 50 years.

Maybe in the future you will change your mind?

Thanks again.
5th_Column

Apology & VIP Request

Postby VakuumKnecht » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 10:41 pm

Well and that fact gives you the right to disobey our rules and disrespect those who try to help you? That fact gives you the right to be an asshole? We all have our own problems and many go through a tough time. It sounds hard and you will call me a heartless moron, that doesn't know what he's talking about, but trust me, I know what I'm talking about. So, if you aren't able to keep your shit together you will have to cope with the reactions to your actions!

I think that in the future I will ofc consider to change my mind and I hope the other do that too, if you behave properly, since as you said you are going through a hard time and as I said I know how that is (not exact same thing happened, but trust me). In such times you are emotionally agitated and small things can get on your nerves quickly and you overreact to small things. What I want to tell you is, that I understand your position but I want to let you know that "my father died" isn't the get out of the jail card. It has an imitigating impact on our decision, but you still have to live with the consequences your actions and behaviour triggered and you have to learn your lesson.

This shouldn't be in any way an attack on your person or on the death of your father. As I said it sounds hard an heartless but someone has to say it.....
"The price of greatness is responsibility" - Winston Churchill
VakuumKnecht
Clan Member

Postby 5th_Column » Sun 02 Aug, 2015 11:50 pm

Interesting reply. Just to let you know I am 47 years of age and really I can make my own mind up about how I should behave. Of course, our parents are in our lives from the moment of birth and can have positive as well as negative influences on our future behaviour. As it happens, my father was a mercenary in the Rhodesian Army (now Zimbabwe) for a time and carried a Bren gun. Playing Battlefield is a bit like walking in his footsteps and maybe sometimes I get carried away with the realism of it all. But not for a second do I wish ill to the other players or admin as of course, we all know it is just a game. I want to believe that during my time on your server I bring only happiness and camaraderie in the spirit of enjoyable multiplayer gaming.
5th_Column

Postby _sam_9mm » Mon 03 Aug, 2015 12:44 am

Dear 5th_Column.
First I wish to express my condolences. One of our rules is Play with respect and have fun.
So that is what we are expecting from the gamer. You can understand that a VIP is somthing more.
with regards,
_sam_9mm
We dont see the things the way they are, but the way we are.
Anaïs Nin
_sam_9mm
Clan Member

Postby Mjebzen » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 4:52 pm

just putting this here;

forgot to add my name in the donation (haha!)

just putting this here, hoping for the best outcome, also got this number: 92650291UY943114W (paypal info)
Mjebzen

Postby EBassie » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 6:34 pm

Mjebzen wrote:just putting this here;

just putting this here, hoping for the best outcome, also got this number: 92650291UY943114W (paypal info)

Hi Mjebzen,

thanks for the donation. Your VIP slot & Balance protection will be activated shorty.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Mjebzen » Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:54 pm

EBassie wrote:
Mjebzen wrote:just putting this here;

Hi Mjebzen,

thanks for the donation. Your VIP slot & Balance protection will be activated shorty.

With regards,

EB

Thanks alot for quick help =)
Mjebzen