11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Andy89DK - Ban Appeal

Andy89DK - Ban Appeal

Postby Andy89DK » Mon 14 Nov, 2016 4:57 am

Hi there,

I just played on your server and it is a very good one indeed. It is one of the few populated Chain Link servers around. The unfortunate thing is that I got banned from it.

Here is what happened:
I and two others were the only one playing on the server so we helped each other out with some assignments. We killed each other back and forth and apparently because I almost killed by headshots every time which seemed most convenient with the XM25 SMOKE I was banned right away. It stated something like I was cheating because I was getting headshots almost every time.

In all honesty I do not use cheating software so I find these claims pretty rediculous. A warning or at most a kick from the server would be more appropriate and only if you were a repeat offender you would get banned. I and the others I played with had no bad intentions whatsoever, so I would appreciate if you would lift my ban from this excellent server of yours.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Andy89DK
Andy89DK

Re: Andy89DK - Ban Appeal

Postby EBassie » Mon 14 Nov, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi Andy89DK,

you were caught by one of our custom anti-cheat measures and rightfully so.
Should we warn cheaters? Nope, we ban them as fast as possible without warnings.
And since our custom anti-cheat thought you were cheating, it banned you.

Sure, you may not have been using a cheat. But 'boosting' is considered cheating your stats.
You must know that taking turn killings is forbidden by the EA Rules of Conduct too:
http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/ROC/US/en/PC/BF4

Having said that: We don't ban players for boosting, so I already removed your ban last night.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader