11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Request Unban / Depoussierant

Request Unban / Depoussierant

Postby LeauDesPates » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 4:44 am

Hello,

I wanted to join your server, but a message appeared saying that I was ban for cheats. What is possible, because I used a software to refined the aim and wallhack.
I know it's wrong, that's why I do not use it anymore, and it improves me being legit.

I'm asking if it would be possible to be unban of the server 11 Clan.
My name was maybe Depoussierant or SneakyWeedyLike, It must be 2-3 years old.
And i change, now i didn't use this sh*t, I spend good time on your server.

Whish youGood Monday.

(Sorry for language, it's traduction.)
LeauDesPates

Re: Request Unban / Depoussierant

Postby EBassie » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:04 am

Hi,

you have indeed been banned by us, but not for cheating.
You have been banned because of disrespect towards our admins.

But thanks for telling us you have used cheats, so this makes my decision very easy: Ban appeal denied.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader

Postby Loki » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:07 am

Ooops ... :lol:
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby LeauDesPates » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 5:41 pm

I do not want to tell my personal life on a website, but we all have passages or things are difficult, I do not remember what I was able to say to admins, but I'm sorry, and can not Do more.
But when I log in, a message will appear telling me "Kick by admin for cheat" ....
I admit to having used these shit hacks, I used it for 1 week. And uninstall it because have lost all fun to play.
But please, unban me, I'm a clean guy now.
I swear to you before the Septs Septons, the old gods and the new ones, the drowned God and the master of light that I am no longer the one I was.
I think in life, we all have a second chance right, no third attention, only two.
Please ... <3
LeauDesPates

Postby EBassie » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 8:28 pm

LeauDesPates wrote:I do not want to tell my personal life on a website, but we all have passages or things are difficult

And neither do we care about your personal life.

LeauDesPates wrote:But when I log in, a message will appear telling me "Kick by admin for cheat" ....

That is simply not true. Your ban reason states: You're not welcome anymore

$this->bbcode_second_pass_code('', '
2017-04-10 04:10:22 Server Global DABOODIDABOODA was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-18 02:49:10 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-18 02:48:09 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-15 07:52:01 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-15 03:54:06 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-15 03:53:05 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-12 01:43:27 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-11 03:44:25 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-09 17:59:07 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-02-09 17:52:58 Server Global WhoNeedWeed was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-01-31 03:16:38 Server Global SneakyWeedyLike was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-01-27 02:01:00 Server Global SneakyWeedyLike was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-01-27 00:38:57 Server Global SneakyWeedyLike was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
2017-01-25 03:19:30 Server Global SneakyWeedyLike was kicked: ENFORCING PRIOR BAN: You're not welcome anymore.
')

LeauDesPates wrote:I admit to having used these shit hacks, I used it for 1 week. And uninstall it because have lost all fun to play.
But please, unban me, I'm a clean guy now.

Let me tell you this: We don't care. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
But then again: We did not ban you for cheating. We banned you for being a dick all the time.

LeauDesPates wrote:I swear to you before the Septs Septons, the old gods and the new ones, the drowned God and the master of light that I am no longer the one I was.
I think in life, we all have a second chance right, no third attention, only two.
Please ... <3

Again: we really really really really don't care.
You misbehaved so many times. As a result you had been temp-banned 2 times already.
And you still did not learn from these temp-bans, so we banned you permanently after being disrespectful towards our admins AGAIN.

So I will say again: Ban Appeal Denied.

Have a nice life.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader