11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

BAN APPEAL - junkieeeeeee

BAN APPEAL - junkieeeeeee

Postby junkieeeeeeee » Tue 06 Dec, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello again,

Since EBassie cant personally be bothered with my ban appeal I would like to ask some other admin/relevant person to take a minute or tow a look at this case. I belive every person has to a right to be given an second chance, to repel for hes past sins. And I am ready to do that. We live in a modern democratic society, in which every person has rights, and my right in that society is to play on your server. I admit I made a mistake by insulting some people, and im sorry for it, hardly I had to learn things the hard way, not the easy.

So to conclude, one or two of admins/persons that are in charge of bans and unbanning people please take a look at my appeal.

As Mahatma Gandhi said:
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

So please dont lose faith in me and give me one more chance. If I insult anyone, you can perm ban me on all of your server in all games.

Sincerly,

junkieeee
junkieeeeeeee

Re: BAN APPEAL - junkieeeeeee

Postby Loki » Tue 06 Dec, 2016 11:17 pm

Hi junkieeeeeeeee,

I personally cannot be bothered with your appeal. You are not a nice player to have in our servers.
You received so many warnings to behave.

Go play keyboard warrior else where.

Appeal denied.

With regards,

EB Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement