... players & admins
... nade / m320 / RPG / SMAW spam
... server scripts
... problems with TeamSpeak
... anything else on our servers

Map suggestions

Postby TheAbsarn » Fri 05 Apr, 2013 9:18 pm

Battlefield 3 Vanilla maps:

Seine Crossing Very fun rush server as long your not getting dominated by the Defending team, wish will end up with base rape

Noshahr Canals ( Not a bad map at all, it's very open and it's not to easy to attack or defend in the map)

Operation Metro A very good rush map with (certain amount of people) ( And the risk is big of getting base raped+Snipers/support paradise

Operation Firestorm Very good map aswell, unfortuantly It's a recons paradise which I mean alot of people goes recon as attacking

Caspian Border Very good and open map, unfortuantly, If the Defending Frogfoot is dominating the air, it's quite hard to to infintrate the objectives

Grand Bazaar - Very good CQ Map in Conquest, unfortuantly very bad in rush in the first 2 objectives. People uses more explosives than their primary weapons

Kharg Island - Very big and open map and balanced, so it's not to easy to attack or easy to defend it ) It's very fun to play

Damavand Peak - Also a very fun map on rush and a good CQ map. Unless half of your team is running reacon as attacking

Tehran Highway - Not the best rush map, this one is more CQ map. Hard to attack and Snipers Paradise aswell, that's why it makes it hard to attack

---------------------------------------

Aftermath

Azadi Palace - A very good rush map, the first 2 objectives can be a pain in the b*tt otherwise really fun to play on

Epicenter - Also a very fun map to play on, but the risk of getting base raped in the beginning is very big.

Markaz Monolith - Also a very fun map, the first 2 objectives also can be a pain in the butt, since there's not many ways to infiltrate ( Can be a snipers paradise aswell )

Talah Market - The best CQ map I've ever played, it's not too easy to attack or defend. This map was easy most enjoyable in Rush on aftermath

--------------------------------------------

Back to karkand

Gulf of Oman - Very good Conquest map but not the best rush map, the objectives are missplaced in my opinion

Sharqi Peninsula - One of my favorites in Rush It's not too easy to attack or defend in it. ( The last Objective can be really horrible though, since people uses lots of C4 and shotguns in the hotell )

Wake Island - A very good map on rush it's very open and makes it possible to infiltrate from many directions.

Strike at Karkand - My favourite map on b2k there's alot of places to take cover and the map is balanced so it doesnt make it easy to get base raped or attack

---------------------------------------

End Game

Kiasar Railroad - Its a very terrainy map wish gives alot to take cover I did not enjoy this map at all, (Snipers Paradise aswell )

Nebandan Flats - A very CQ situation map you spawn very close to the enemy and there's not many ways to take cover or infiltrate ( A javelins paradise aswell, I dont even want to mention it on CTF )

Operation Riverside - Probably the best map on End Game, Its a very open map which makes it possible to infiltrate from many ways

Sabalan Pipeline - A very open map aswell on rush and not alot of places to take cover in the beginning and also terrainy and it's also a snipers paradise map )

-------------------------------------

Armored Kill

I've never played it on rush and there's bearly any populated servers on that game mode, that expansion is defenitly made for Conquest.

-------------------------------------------

So I gave you shortly my opinions about the maps

Tip: The best thing you could ever do is to let the players to be able to choose map
TheAbsarn