11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

lnnkeeper ... K/D &/or Accuracy ~Auto Admin~ ban

lnnkeeper ... K/D &/or Accuracy ~Auto Admin~ ban

Postby lnnkeeper » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 10:20 am

Hello, my Battlelog is Lkeeper and I have been issued a ban by your nifty little Auto-Admin script. Visual indicator for ban:
http://imgur.com/bJlt562

Here is my BF3Stats.com:
http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/lnnkeeper
Here is my MetaBans.com:
http://metabans.com/player?i=EOOE (I think that's the correct link, I search my account and copy/pasted the link, works for me <(o.0)>
Here is my PPBans:
• Sorry, link just directs to PBBans homepage, you'll have to manually check.

Reason for high K/D ratio:
• If you look at my stats, I'm 100% recon, no camper, just love that aggressive M40A5 + either silencer or nothing / M98B + straight pull bolt + either silencer or nothing.
• I have been having to put quite a bit of cunning and mental prefetching into Bf3 in order to maintain a K/D above 10 and yet be effective to my team. I have failed miserably lately, my K/D has dropped to 7.02 but I'm still putting up a fight.

Reason for high accuracy:
• My headshot/kill percentage is a total of 56.42%, above 50% on both my M40A5 and M98B. This data compiles to the fact that I try and aim for the head majority of the time, which in turn drives my general accuracy percentage up.
• Yes, I'm one of those that does enjoy improving my Battlelog stats visually.
• Also, as you can see I have shot a single round from my pistol (was waiting until I unlock that sexxy REX) which also had a vast impact on my total accuracy.

Discussion:
Before any thought on the matter is made on your end, I would like to let you know that I have been handed this ban a while back. The reason I appeal it now is because I took you fellows/ladies at clan =11= into consideration. From reading a few other threads in the ban appeal section I decided to give my account some time to "grow" a little prior to appealing my ban. As you can see by my stats I have proven a person can be a "reconster", and an effective one. My gameplay is thoughtful and I take my team into consideration, not just camp and let my team get crushed until it's baserape. Yes my win/lose ratio doesn't show this much, but that is mainly due to the fact that I refused to leave a team that was losing, or often times, I would join and the team would be getting crushed at base. By checking my server history, you'll see I tend to play metro majority of the time, that's because that's a map I know better then most but I intend to learn and master the rest of the maps as well. I have played 18:43:48 (as of this post) and after those hours I have not received any bans from any servers as of yet and my high stats can easily be explained. For example, my high K/D but my crappy score /min justifies that I do in fact take the time to aim or deploy and prep. Or my high accuracy total is due to the fact that M40A5 and M98B are the only two weapons that I have fired as of yet.
One more thing, after surfing through some ban appeals I have noticed a general cold shoulder (so to speak <(>_>)> ) towards players that have started playing Bf3 since and after Dice had Bf3 go free for the short time period on Origin. I don't know if you can check this, but I did not get Bf3, I payed for the standard a few weeks back. And just to avoid the cold shoulder (damn, I feel like that's not the right term to use here) I went ahead and paid for Bf3 premium just before writing up this post.

I know this post may seem a bit like overkill compared to a few other ban appeals, but that is because there is very few servers left in Bf3 that are strictly Metro+No Explosives. So please have that in mind when making up your decision, to take that from me would deal me a big blow. I am no hacker, or some stupid little script kiddie, I'm just the average person working 40 hours a week to pay my bills and I would love to enjoy playing on your server when the urge for Bf3 multiplayer strikes me.

Feel free to ask for any more information that may be needed.
lnnkeeper

Re: lnnkeeper ... K/D &/or Accuracy ~Auto Admin~ ban

Postby lnnkeeper » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 8:05 pm

Just read the posts in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=183&t=1804

Server doesn't have a whitelist (strange...) so can't fight this ban :(
lnnkeeper

Postby EBassie » Fri 11 Jul, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi lnnkeeper,

As you probably read with other ban appeals we usually give this "standard" reply:
We have scripts in place to temp ban players with a certain KDR or accuracy when they join the server.
With the continuing influx of cheaters on BF3 we keep these scripts in place.

Thanks to these scripts we're almost cheater-free. Unfortunately there are some 'false positives'.

Although you're not a cheater, we'll not be changing this script to suit your statistics.
That's our decision and that won't change.

The temp ban makes it easier for us to spot cheaters and report them.

So I'm sorry for the ban... but our scripts will keep kicking / banning you as long as your stats are this way.

You have nice sniping stats. I have to say that. But with these stats you will never be able to enter our server for the reasons in the above quote.

At the moment we don't offer a whitelist yet and no ETA when we will implement it.
So right now, it is what it is: your stats will get you banned from our servers, until they get a bit more 'normal'.

There are still enough other "No Explosive Metro" servers around. Even in Northern America.
Or do like to play on European servers and take advantage of your higher ping?
EBassie
Leader

Postby lnnkeeper » Mon 14 Jul, 2014 5:56 am

EBassie wrote:Hi lnnkeeper,

As you probably read with other ban appeals we usually give this "standard" reply:
We have scripts in place to temp ban players with a certain KDR or accuracy when they join the server.
With the continuing influx of cheaters on BF3 we keep these scripts in place.

Thanks to these scripts we're almost cheater-free. Unfortunately there are some 'false positives'.

Although you're not a cheater, we'll not be changing this script to suit your statistics.
That's our decision and that won't change.

The temp ban makes it easier for us to spot cheaters and report them.

So I'm sorry for the ban... but our scripts will keep kicking / banning you as long as your stats are this way.

You have nice sniping stats. I have to say that. But with these stats you will never be able to enter our server for the reasons in the above quote.

At the moment we don't offer a whitelist yet and no ETA when we will implement it.
So right now, it is what it is: your stats will get you banned from our servers, until they get a bit more 'normal'.

There are still enough other "No Explosive Metro" servers around. Even in Northern America.
Or do like to play on European servers and take advantage of your higher ping?

Thank you for the reply EBassie, and I figured there will be no fix after reading what happened to EphdeI. The window for any advantage with higher ping is rather small, and honestly, the advantage is hard to see when you come up against descent BF3 players.

I will keep this server added to fav as a tribute for descent servers and perhaps a whitelist will be implemented someday.

Thanks again for the reply, thanks for the compliment and have a nice day,

- lnnkeeper.

<3
lnnkeeper