11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

ZeboThePenguin ... Ban Appeal

ZeboThePenguin ... Ban Appeal

Postby ZeboThePenguin123 » Thu 03 Jul, 2014 8:58 am

I was banned from ur metro server one with no explosvies for something like high kdr and accuracy even though most people on the server I know have a higher kd.

After like 5 mins of playing i got that message I was just really confused since I had a friend on that server who has higher stats than me really dumb. My in-game name btw is ZeboThePenguin.

If you can unban me that'd be great since I played on this server before and really enjoyed it. Honestly I dont know why I got banned for that confusing reason.

Hope you can unban me soon!
ZeboThePenguin123

Ban Appeal ZeboThePenguin

Postby ZeboThePenguin123 » Thu 03 Jul, 2014 9:28 am

here is the reason why I was banned on your server: Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: [Auto-Admin] Breached KDR or Accuracy limit(Temporary/1440)

That account that I got banned was indeed a smurf. Dont know if thats a problem
ZeboThePenguin123

Re: Ban Appeal ZeboThePenguin

Postby EBassie » Thu 03 Jul, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi,

We have scripts in place to temp ban players with a certain KDR or accuracy when they join the server.
With the continuing influx of cheaters on BF3 we keep these scripts in place.

Thanks to these scripts we're almost cheater-free. Unfortunately there are some 'false positives'.

Although I think you 'may' not be a cheater, we'll not be changing this script.
That's our decision and that won't change.

The temp ban makes it easier for us to spot cheaters and report them.

So I'm sorry for the ban... but our scripts will keep kicking / banning you as long as your stats are this way.

With regards,

EB
EBassie
Leader