11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Mhicleoid ... Banned for insult???

Mhicleoid ... Banned for insult???

Postby Mhicleoid » Thu 19 Sep, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi, I was just kicked from your server AGAIN, for being angry that no admin were dealing with a hacker you had in. So I insulted him. I was angry. Its normal. So I get kicked but the hacker is ignored & allowed to stay....
I come back after half an hour & some guys are trying to nade spam us in lockers. I survived with 3% health & typed 'nade fag' & Ithen I am banned becuase of rule breakers, but the rule breakers are left to play on...wtf?

Next, Buster asks why Mhic is banned & telss him its a BS reason to ban a player who follows rules & is angry at players who dont, & HE is banned!!!

Who is this admin? Its an INSULT to me. Its an INSULT to your server that rule breakers are left to damage players with explosives to clear flags & play on with immunity when legit honest players like myself are banned for being angry about it.

Furious.
Mhicleoid

Re: Banned for insult???

Postby EBassie » Thu 19 Sep, 2013 4:23 pm

Hey Mhicleoid,

sorry I was not their when it happened. I do tend to work on these hours ;)

But I've read the chatlogs.
We do have a "play with respect" policy, but I understand the frustration as well.

At the moment BF3 is infested with cheaters because Punkbuster is broken.
Our admins can't act on every hackusation we hear or read.

The battle report from that round with suggested cheater look pretty normal to me.
Also his screenshots are all clear.

Next time, stay cool. Start a votekick and report the players in a normal manner.
Being disrespectful won't help your case.

I removed the ban.

Greetings,

EB

PS: sorry, my friendslist is on it's max of 100 friends so I cannot add you ;)
EBassie
Leader

Re: Banned for insult???

Postby Mhicleoid » Thu 19 Sep, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks Bassie. Yes its just frustrating when they get away with it & the innocent are penalized because they are angry about it. Normally I/we as a team, are really cool about server issues with hackers & deal with them as they arrive. We are all experienced admin ourselves & have all run servers & rcon. Recently the new injector hacks are very good at calculating stat ranges & keeping the kill ratio normal under scrutiny.

If the user is becoming conspicuous the injector will suggest a weapon change or accuracy decrease to say, one fatal knee shot only in a spread of 60 rounds per clip. Hence this guy was making M249 kills with one round on players, while running & firing from the hip. The whole point of the hack is for him to not appear suspicious... I guess it works & they know it works, ergo, you get cocky replies becuase they are safe from conviction.

I will try to stick my head out of the window next time & growl instead of in the server Bassie :D

Thanks man.
Mhicleoid