11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

ACI Invitation...

ACI Invitation...

Postby Fire@enemy-ACI- » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm Fire@enemy from -ACI-(anticheat inc). I am Public Relations Auxilary Staff. I was browsing and noticed that ya'll don't stream to -ACI-.

these players would be banned if streaming :)
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/show ... post579921
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/show ... p?t=101830

I want to let you know that streaming to -ACI- will better protect your servers from cheaters. Also able to browse the screen shots and submit visual cheats to -ACI- and then they will go on a master banlist that will run on your server.

With all the servers ya'll have I highly suggest it. Better protection = more fun. To me cheaters ruin the game. You should be able to join a server and have some fun, and not worry about someone cheating and dealing with that.

If needed I will also personally come on TS and better explain what services we have to offer if that will help.

You can visit us at http://www.anticheatinc.net!

-Fire@enemy-ACI-
Fire@enemy-ACI-
Banned

Re: Hey everyone

Postby EBassie » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 8:24 pm

Haha, LOL... seriously? Of course we don't stream to ACI (any more)!

You're not new to ACI, but I guess you need to learn my history with ACI. Talk with Soldier or Fragnader.
I'm pretty sure they don't even want me over there ;)

The way I've been treated as a hostile and being rediculed after speaking my mind... That does not weigh up against the "extra protection" I get from streaming to ACI. I'm done with ACI after all that has happened. Again: ask the bullying staff.

And then I'm not even talking about how Jimbo (former ACI staffmember, you might remember him) has been treated by his "friends". Or some other streaming admins who got banned in the process of "Jimbo-gate", like me.

ACI must be pretty in need when I get invited back. LOL. No seriously, please don't treat server owners as fools. We know how it works. We know ACI is there. We just chose not to use this service run by a bunch of power-hungry bullies.

FYI: we stream to PBBans and GGC. On both 3rd party services we use the 3rd party banlist, which is ACI's banlist, so we get their bans as well. Same thing for ACI... they get bans caught on our servers any ways.

Even if ACI was the only remaining 3rd party PunkBuster service I would not stream to them ever again. True story.

ROFL... the nerve and stupidity to come here...
EBassie
Leader

Postby Fire@enemy-ACI- » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:03 pm

I honestly do not know your history with ACI, I saw that they could have been banned, so i respectfully came over and posted about it. No need for the disrespect towards me. All you had to do was say no and that was it.

Thanks for your time. I shall remember not to come here anymore.
Fire@enemy-ACI-
Banned

Postby EBassie » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:10 pm

Fire@enemy-ACI- wrote:I honestly do not know your history with ACI, I saw that they could have been banned, so i respectfully came over and posted about it. No need for the disrespect towards me. All you had to do was say no and that was it.

Thanks for your time. I shall remember not to come here anymore.

LOL, I'm the one who feels offended and disrespected by your action. And that in my own house!

If you had known what has happened you would never have come here, so I suggest you do your homework before approaching other clans and communities. (That was a friendly tip)
EBassie
Leader

Postby Fire@enemy-ACI- » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:19 pm

I do not understand why you would feel as such. I feel like you think they sent me here to try and have you come back. But that is a negative.

I will do my homework as you speak.
Fire@enemy-ACI-
Banned

Postby EBassie » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:25 pm

Fire@enemy-ACI- wrote:I do not understand why you would feel as such. I feel like you think they sent me here to try and have you come back. But that is a negative.

I will do my homework as you speak.

No, I'm pretty sure they don't want me back. I'm also pretty sure the staff did not sent you here.

But since my departure from ACI has not been without noise and since you are with ACI for quiet some time before becoming auxiliary staff, I think it's kinda foolish to just post your PR talk here.

It's nothing against you in person, it's against the bullying staff of ACI that makes it a bad place for someone with an opinion and the willingness to raise questions about some (security) issues.

Again: ask the staff. Although I'm sure they will distort the truth (as always).
EBassie
Leader

Postby Fire@enemy-ACI- » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:28 pm

Alright. Well thanks again for informing me of this. Maybe I will see you all in game some time!

Happy shooting!
Fire@enemy-ACI-
Banned

Postby Jimbo » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:40 pm

Fire@Enemy, I assume you have access to some staff sections at ACI. Take a browse through the threads there and see how the history went only a few months ago. This is assuming it hasn't all been shuffled under the rug and hidden away in the trash bin subforum, or in some forum you don't have access to.

As EB said, you should really do your homework on these PR attempts. I sat in your shoes and did this for 2-3 years for ACI. Something this obvious shouldn't be overlooked at all. If Soldier/Frag knowingly sent you here to try to bring 11clan back to ACI, then they don't give a damn about you or how you look to the community. They're using you as a tool for their purposes, not the betterment of an anti-cheat community. But this much should be expected already.

Also, it's sort of amazing that an anti-cheat community would have certain "Auxillary Staff" members in the positions they are currently in. One of the PBSS AuxStaff has a ban for cheating, and I'm all too familiar with your history with AON around .... 2009...? Perhaps one of your denied applications would refresh your memory: http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/arch ... 76004.html.

Sorry to call you out like this, but if the administration says they want to "run a tight ship" over there, then perhaps they shouldn't be so desperate when choosing these pseudo-staff members.
Jimbo
Friend

Postby EBassie » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks for your input Jimbo! :)

Running a tight ship...
That's never going to happen when they let cheaters stream to ACI, like SIC (Super Infantry Clan). Or when the History Tool stays open for abuse.
EBassie
Leader

Postby EBassie » Sun 15 Jun, 2014 9:57 pm

Or when former cheaters are becoming auxiliary staff.

Tight ship, my ass.
EBassie
Leader

Next