11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Introducing myself..

Introducing myself..

Postby NBKJOKER732 » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 7:10 pm

Sup slunts,

Joker here. Just wanted get registered since I game with you from time to time. I always enjoyed good helicopter action on the CTF server when it was up and running.

I'm glad my group, CMW, and the 11 Clan could come together and share knowledge with each other to get some kick ass servers going. Going into the future, with Battlefield 4 just around the corner. I see big things for our two groups and am looking forward to seeing both our and your servers to be at capacity from day one of release.

Just a little about myself. I'm from Florida in the United States. I am an avid PC gamer / hardware enthusiast. I love talking PC hardware and have pretty decent knowledge on all the current stock of hardware on the marketplace. If you ever need help picking out parts or have any type of hardware question, please don't hesitate to ask. And lastly, I consider myself to be somewhat of a "LOST" aficionado. My favorite TV show, hands down, of all time. I watched from the very first episode to the last. Since then I watched the series from start to finish 5 times. I try to do it once a year. Every time I watch it I learn something new and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. That was like my super nerd side right there. For some people it is Star Trek/Wars. I am a Lostie. Love it.

Anyways sorry for the rant. Hello, once again. See you all out there. :D

P.S. Feel free to check out my Youtube channel (Don't forget to Subscribe ;) ) http://www.youtube.com/user/jerzybakes420
And here is my newly built PC

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOkdmdWyA8[/youtube]

"A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him,
to take from them all the things that have been theirs,
to hear the weeping of those who cherished them."
-Genghis Khan
NBKJOKER732

Re: Introducing myself..

Postby bananaSkill » Tue 09 Jul, 2013 10:06 am

Welcome & Noice!
bananaSkill
Leader