11 Clan Member panel

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Agita

Agita

Postby Agita » Tue 26 Apr, 2011 11:59 pm

Hi there,

So I was given ban for "using Aimbot". I have been playing for few minutes with 3-4 frags max. and then "You have been kicked from the game. The reason is: AIMBOT" .... For real? With my SpM and Accuracy (http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Agita/) ? I would like to know if there were some kind of mistake or kiddy admin. :roll:
Agita
Banned

Re: Agita

Postby bananaSkill » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 11:11 am

Hi,

An game admin will look into the matter.
bananaSkill
Leader

Postby Loki » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 3:48 pm

Agita wrote: I would like to know if there were some kind of mistake or kiddy admin. :roll:

If it were my decision alone, you would get a 4 week ban from me for that ... to think over about "respekt"!
But I am only one of the Admin's to decide upon you ... and by the way, not the one who banned you.

Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby Agita » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:21 pm

bananaSkill : Thank You.

Loki wrote:
Agita wrote: I would like to know if there were some kind of mistake or kiddy admin. :roll:

If it were my decision alone, you would get a 4 week ban from me for that ... to think over about "respekt"!
But I am only one of the Admin's to decide upon you ... and by the way, not the one who banned you.

Loki

Well It's fine by me. I Think Respect Is Something You Earn and from my point of view so far I have been banned after 3-4 kills with no reason. So there is obviously some kind of mistake or somebody hold a grudge against me because I killed him and then there will be no respect from my side for him ever. Leave me banned if you have to...All I want is answer and true reason behind.
Agita
Banned

Postby Steamroller » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:31 pm

When exactly were you banned? We need the date and exact time. Because only then can we determine which Admin has banned you. I can only say I was not, because your name tells me nothing at all.

Greeting Steamro11er
Von allen Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen , habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen .
Steamroller
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby Agita » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:44 pm

2011-04-26 22-00 according to FRAPS (GTM+1)
Agita
Banned

Postby EBassie » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:46 pm

I know who banned you (not me), for the reason of having an aimbot.

But as Loki already said: "The Kiddie admin" suggestion you made is kind of childish and we do not tolerate that shit.
As you played only one round on our server I'm sure you don't know how we run things here.
So a bit respect for us would suit you.

I will take it up with the admin who banned you to confirm this ban was appropriate.
EBassie
Leader

Postby Steamroller » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:50 pm

Is this your ingame name? Yesterday I was at this time on the server, but I can with the best will not remember your name. Or have you signed up with the name here and used in the game a different name?

Greeting Steamro11er
Von allen Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen , habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen .
Steamroller
M.I.A. / Inactive

Postby Loki » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 4:54 pm

Agita wrote:So there is obviously some kind of mistake or somebody hold a grudge against me because I killed him and then there will be no respect from my side for him ever.

You don't know who banned you and we didn't know it to ... at the moment. But the -=11=- Clan is not a "one man show" and what you doing with "(...) a kiddy admin" is beeing disrespectful against the whole -=11=- Clan and that's what piss me on.

For me, no further discussion is needed!

Loki
Loki
Leader in Retirement

Postby EBassie » Wed 27 Apr, 2011 5:07 pm

Agita wrote:and then there will be no respect from my side for him ever.

Well, after reading this line I think we're done here.
You've got pretty big balls coming here with that statement.

Good luck with all your future endeavours.... on other servers.

--- Case closed ---
EBassie
Leader